Mere charaghar | anyone?

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Heeeya. do any of you watch Mere charaghar?

i started watching it today itself and am already done with three episodes. its really nice, the story is simple and its presented in a very simple way, this is what that make it special. well, its not an ordinary story, its quite unique 😳 you should give it a try. The show is based on the novel "mere charaghar" dunno if anyone of you have read it?!

Tcast includes Ayesha Khan, Ahsan Khan, Javed Sheikh, Sawera Pasha, Azfar Rehman, Shagufta eijaz, Rubina Ashraf, Alishba Yousef and many more :)

i am not a fan of Ayesha Khan, but this is probarly one of her BEST performance :D Ahsan is good though, and Javed Sheikh is playing a very differet role. I really liked Sawera Pasha's role, she is really good. While Azfar and Alishba are growing as stars :) and yeahh i LOVED Rubina Ashraf's acting, she is soo GOOOD and shagufta Eijaz had a short role but still nicely done by her :)

the title track is really nice πŸ˜ƒ i really like it, and the BG score is nice aswell :)

now here is the story [copy&paste] πŸ˜†

Meray Charagar is a story of Abeeha Ansari [Ayesha Khan], who unfortunately trapped by a stormy night which changes her whole life in the most shocking way.Abeeha was happily engaged to her cousin Zaryaab, but later she gets blamed on for what she had never done.In a desperate bid to save face, her mother made her married to Rafay, [Ahsan Khan] who was her Phupoo's son. At the beginning, Rafay finds it difficult to accept Abeeha as his wife.

link of first episode:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is it good? I thought to watch it a while back, but I guess I was too busy to get bak to it πŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Is it good? I thought to watch it a while back, but I guess I was too busy to get bak to it πŸ˜†

yeaah. Its very good :D you will find it a bit meri zaat type-ish in the begining ONLY But it have its own unique story ;) give it a try, its worth it πŸ˜ƒ
~sweet Ash~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I finished watching it a few days ago and I liked it!!! I loved rafay and his mother...abeeha disappointed me a lil but I understood her pov...it was a reall nice drama...

I don't normally watch Pakistani dramas but this got me hooked...do u hav any suggestions for other dramas I could watch???

Previous dramas I hav watched r mehndi and humsafar ...
Thanx
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sweet Ash~

I finished watching it a few days ago and I liked it!!! I loved rafay and his mother...abeeha disappointed me a lil but I understood her pov...it was a reall nice drama...

I don't normally watch Pakistani dramas but this got me hooked...do u hav any suggestions for other dramas I could watch???

Thanx

oh thats great. Even i love Rafay and his mother 😳 His mother is a sober and mature woman, she stole my heart, seriously. lemme watch the whole one then i'll be able to discuss everything :D aha, Humsafar and mehndi both of them are EPIC. You should watch meri zaat zarra-e-benishan, its WORTH it πŸ˜ƒ and mere qatil is also really nice ;) right now i dont have any else on my mind, but there is GREAT collections of pakistani serials ;) i'll surly let you know. :D
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sweet Ash~

Thanx

Watch Malaal, Doraha , Mere aas paas for start
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ash, MZZB is a great one to start off...and then there's Dastaan and Mere Pass Pass..
~sweet Ash~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!! Thanx for the suggestions!! I hav heard so much about meri zaat am gonna b watching tht soon!
Wht is malal and daastan about???

Thanx a bunch!!
I have heard a lot about this drama!
but how comes it wasnt in the top 5??:S
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad u watching it Hina πŸ€—One of the best serial I have watched, I just start with it a week ago, and today i"m finished with it! =) aw last episode was awesome and all the others, eps episode 23, 24 and 25 are superb! Ayesha khan have done awesome job, I loved the way she played it! =) <3 Enjoy to watch it