Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i prefer nadia over wannabe shaista and her brother...nadia is more spontaneous and has got good comic timing ...never liked shaista any ways glad nadia is back
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched the show in bits and pieces... Nadia was khullam khulla insulting the other morning show hosts .. though she dint take names..
most of the things she said was right but still she should not have started doing it in first episode itself..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

watched the show in bits and pieces... Nadia was khullam khulla insulting the other morning show hosts .. though she dint take names..

most of the things she said was right but still she should not have started doing it in first episode itself..

why not?? bring it on.. let's have some cat fights..

I prefer Nadia over Shaista any day.. she and her brother are soo artificial and extraaa.. kawa chala hans ki chal apni bhi bhool gaya..
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Yea she does have that habit, she taunts but very sweetly she did the same to Shoaib Akhtar when he cancelled coming onto her show, she was pissed like anything & bitched about it to Jawahar. But I don't mind it as long as I get entertainment😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Yea she does have that habit, she taunts but very sweetly she did the same to Shoaib Akhtar when he cancelled coming onto her show, she was pissed like anything & bitched about it to Jawahar. But I don't mind it as long as I get entertainment😆

I hope she gets Jawahar back.. he is hillaariousss...😆
649486 thumbnail
I know Pallu I loved his segment I also saw the one where they all went to I think Bangkok the whole crew. He was hilarious Tony was there too but I can't stand the guy. Jawahar is the original piece😆
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I know Pallu I loved his segment I also saw the one where they all went to I think Bangkok the whole crew. He was hilarious Tony was there too but I can't stand the guy. Jawahar is the original piece😆

Tony is funny tooo... OMGGG Jawahar and Tony and Nadia made the show hillarious... I loved the old nadia khan show.. and the bangkok episodes were so funny..😆

Jawahar, Tony's gossip and Nadia's comments on it.. 😆

649486 thumbnail
Yea the whole show changed when she went to GEO it became really funny, the show wasn't that interesting when she was on ARY. I also loved Jaweria Saud on Eid when she hosted in Nadia's place she cracked me up like anything
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Yea the whole show changed when she went to GEO it became really funny, the show wasn't that interesting when she was on ARY. I also loved Jaweria Saud on Eid when she hosted in Nadia's place she cracked me up like anything

Jaweria is very interesting.. she comes from a very middle class family and I'm actually happy that she didn't get that I'm something attitude..

Najam you know everything.. purane paapi ho tum..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
😆 But not as much as you Pallu you're like an Encyclopedia of knowledge of our TV/Cinema I've got a lot of catching up to do