51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At last Nadia Khan is coming back =) Who is going to watch her on GEO?? hahaha Shahista ki chutti hone waali he geo se 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i didnt like how she was indirectly dissing shaista wahidi's shows or even her on umar shareefs show!
i have never liked Nadia so i'm not going to watch her regularly. But i feel shaista is better and always will be. Fresh faced better in her shows. However sometimes i get annoyed at her because she jumps around too much and pulls her tongue out etc. Its a little rude and childish. But i'm not fond of nadia. I disliekd her shows. I felt they were all about her her her. Her weight loss. her holidays etc.
I think nadia khan's days are over. I dont know why but i was saying to my mum i feel she is dyeing for her morning show slot again. She wa slike "one day is enough for me, but two have been finalised" i was like yeh right!!. Why didnt she do the shows on duniya tv? I just dont like her!. It feels as if she tries to overpower everyone and thinks she is the best. Clearly she isn't Shaisra wahidi started trends like wedding week etc. They are getting boring now tbh! But it was something new. I remember when nadia khan copied shaista wahidis summer camp lmao! and shaista wahidi was having a dig at her on her show saying someones copying her themes lmao!

Hope for the best for everyone. I just feel other people should be given a chance nadia khan has ruled over morning shows long now!. New people who want to do better should be allowed to!. If she comes bakc on shaistas morning show i will loose the little respect i have for her!. SHe seems too bossy! and i am this and that bla bla
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaista isn't going anywhere at this moment.. because Nadia will start from the weekend shows.. But I have also heard that Shaista's contract is ending and she is only here till her contract is.. as soon it ends.. she will not renew it and Nadia will take over.. but they are not disclosing it yet.. Don't know if it's true..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^i dont think Nadia is coming back to morning shows ANYTIME soon...
i like Nadia, i mean theek hai, she has her flaws, but she is the MOTHER of morning shows!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She isn't coming back.. but she IS back! The question is does she still have that charm that will attract viewers.. Cause I liked her show back then.. didn't wacth regulerly.. but whenever I got time and it was on..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe tou saare morning shows phuss lagtey hai! nadia might b a lill better with her weird birthday dances nd stuff:P but still too blah:p
What i dont get it is whats the hype of morning shows! Subhah subhah everyone has such a busy life man! How do they manage to watch videos in which Tony gives analysis on actors:0
649486 thumbnail
I watched Nadia Khan sometimes her Malai Mar Ke segment was pretty hilarious not because of her but the guy.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Shaista isn't going anywhere at this moment.. because Nadia will start from the weekend shows.. But I have also heard that Shaista's contract is ending and she is only here till her contract is.. as soon it ends.. she will not renew it and Nadia will take over.. but they are not disclosing it yet.. Don't know if it's true..

Do you remember that astrologer shaista did a show with and he said after february she wont be at GEO anymore and she will be at a bigger platform?
Well i dont believe in any of this astrolger business! But i feel sorry for shaista!

And i watched nadias show today after 15 minuites i switched it off! BORING! How did everyone else think it was?
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I personally prefer Shaista to Nadia. With Shaista it that sometimes you do get to see decent and informative shows ( e.g in Ramadhan , to cooking showsm the shows on injustice happeing on women etc ) whereas i don't ever remember learning something from Nadia's morning show. She seems too giddy to have a mature discussion...

Anyway I don't really have time for morning shows ever but UJP currently , I think is the best one out of the bad bunch.

From what I heard about nadia's launch show that started today is that she hasn't changed one bit... still the same gossiping and everything. I'm going to try and watch a bit sometime lol just to see...

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
also ( from what I've read ) not liking nadia's indirect dissing Shaista.
Come on Shaista is being nice about nadia and has been talking positive about her come back on ujp.. Honestly
she should atleast remain neutral then

Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago