Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

740920 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: I_Am_Broken

Why does Vidya's face look like she accidentally poured flour on it and forgot to take it off?😳

@ Topic - I loved Parineeta. I thought it was a brilliant movie😃 Except I didn't really like SAK in but oh well😆 And BTW is that Raima Sen? Really? I thought it was Riya Sen😕 Didn't Raima recently get married? She looked different in her wedding pictures😆

Wasn't that Reema Sen, the lady who was once a craze of Southern film industry? 😕

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eeek Vidya's makeup is so tacky and I dont really like the saree!
360155 thumbnail

Wheres IshqSufiyana ?😆

On topic,eeks @ the 10 layers of make-up plasted on Vidya's face..Why cant she ever wear something like Raima is wearinghere..why always this long sleeve blouse-heavy saree routine?🥱.Parineeta had beautifulll songs & some great performances from VB,SAK etc.But as a movie its way too overrated imo
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marimbaohidimba

Wasn't that Reema Sen, the lady who was once a craze of Southern film industry? 😕

Wella ctually Reema Sen got married and not Raima. THis is Raima, who played the role of Vidya's sister in Parineeta.
Oh well, Vidya should have gone easy on this. She's looking so unlike Vidya. Confused
671100 thumbnail
FMD congrats finally u got the right pictures posted on our faces so tht we can actually say tht she does look horrible here...😆..really what an achievement of urs 😆
-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Wella ctually Reema Sen got married and not Raima. THis is Raima, who played the role of Vidya's sister in Parineeta.
Oh well, Vidya should have gone easy on this. She's looking so unlike Vidya. 😕

OMG I used to think Reema is Riya's sister😲😳🤣 I swear there are way too many Sen's with first name that starts from R. It conphuses me I saw Reema in a Hindi movie with Sunny back in early 2000s I think and from then on I always thought she was Riya's sister for some reason😆 Thank God she is not related to Riya then because I always wondered how they could have ever been siblings😆 I wasn't even aware of Raima's existence until this very thread😳
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved the movie...knew she willl go far after watching the film:)