Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Fahad annoys me in this show..like his character..per wese to he's ☺️

& I haven't really followed it since the beginning or watched all of it till now, per sis and mom watch it so I always know what's happening..finally the truth is out and Sami does seem to feel light hearted..now that he has confided in his wife..that's what I was looking forward to..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Meeph, I think 18th came on this weekend :)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oye,thats alot to catch up:/
vacations pe dekhlo gi
OnlyHope thumbnail
Haan, A'levels kar lo finish ;) phir aish hi aish :P
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M following the show frm the first epi n kinds like all the characters even sami khan too...😛...thts stange but he's playing his character really well in the serial especially whn he is frustrated...the reaon behi.d watchi.g the serial is fahad, like u said the way he shis hair is really diff...sana askari character is so sweet, a well educated girl with all the right islamic values but amma bi isn't happy with hr, waisai bhi ppl dont like those who strt correcting thm same in the xase with amma bi...n saba qamar, aisa hi hota hai if u falsely say anythng in the name of Hol Quran...
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have read the novel... and following the drama aswell... only missed the last 2 episodes... fahad k to kya kehne hain... no words for his superb acting... saba qamar ki acting b boht lush hai... the scene where she cries was so heart touching...
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i like thys drama,but now i feel its getting boring.Now they should end this drama with a complete conclusion.
OnlyHope thumbnail
I haven't watched it for like 2-3 weeks..what's happening?!
649486 thumbnail
I'm not up for a chand but I will definitely tune in to this :)
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they will be airing the last epi this week... a double one... its going to be awsum😃