whose up for Main Chaand si??

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh myyy I started watching Main chand si.. It was on tv and I think it was episode 7 or something..I got so hooked to it that I finished all the 18 episodes in one night.. It is such a good drama.. a very good story and screenplay.. the performances are just too good.. Fahad is awsomeee.. his potrayal as the lower class uneducated guy is brilliant.. I love how he touches his thook and then his hair 🤣 Saba is pretty good too.. I'm amazed at Sana Askari.. she has improved so much.. she couldn't act at all before.. she is now a pretty decent actress.. and man who surprised me the most.. Sami Khan.. Fahad is a good actor, Saba is good too.. Sana is fair but I never expected Sami can portray such a character.. his frustration shows on his face.. It does look like that he is all bloated inside.. and he has no one to say his frustration, his anger, his sadness.. no one understands him.. but now that he has told his story to his wife.. he looks a bit relaxed.. Amma bi is so annoying but that is very real.. It does happen in reality..Fahad's secret was so surprising.. I never expected that..but then it is Saba's punishment.. she lied in Quraan's name.. waaaooo

I really think it's a good drama..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Been watching this since episode 1.. LOL its a good show! I like Fatima's character more... and Irsa I think has shades of Saman from Maat.. self-centered, etc only thing is that she actually loves Salar unlike Saman!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i like the serial.
Fahad is epic! 🤣
saba qamar is an exception! 😳 acts well, looks pretty... UFF! <3
dont like sami khan, but the serial is nice! :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i like the serial.

Fahad is epic! 🤣
saba qamar is an exception! 😳 acts well, looks pretty... UFF! <3
dont like sami khan, but the serial is nice! :)

Don't like him either but he acts good in this serial only..😆
Fahad is just too good.. abay kya karte ROFL
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I watch it sometimes. Fahad is GOOOD =) Saba is WOW & Sami impressed me :) he did a great job in it :D dunno which epi i watched last time, but its going great .. whats happening, havent seen it for long time :|
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whats the story?:P
I saw the first promo! It was so friggin sad! Saba screamin shouting! Mein tou darr gaye bhai!:/

Kya scene hai?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Whats the story?:P
I saw the first promo! It was so friggin sad! Saba screamin shouting! Mein tou darr gaye bhai!:/

Kya scene hai?

• Saba is married to Fahad who is a very low class uneducated fellow but one of those who got newly rich.. he keeps taunting her about her first marriage..she was first married to Sami.. but now divorced..
  • Sami is now married to Sana Askari who is very islami but very educated at the same time.. She is an independant strong girl who the her sasural doesn't accept because the sasural has more hinduana rasmain in the name of Islam for eg Larki ke ghar ka naa khana so whenever she tries to tell them what Quraan says they condemn her.. she wants to know what went wrong in her husband's first marriage because she has always heard from everyone Sami and Saba both loved each other like crazy.. she believes it is some what her husband's fault because she does't know the whole story.. she likes her husband but Sami is always pissed off the people who are very Islami.. why we don't know..
  • Sami and Sana go to her mother's house in Multan that's where Sami tells her the whole story and go into the flashback..Saba and Sami get married.. Saba takes birth control pills so that she cant have a baby but puts the blame on Sami that the doctor says he needs to get checked and there is nothing wrong with her.. she is different from the atmosphere of Sami's house which is supposedly Islami.. she's more on the dance party side.. Fahad is her cousin/friend who always wanted to get married to her but she instead got married to Sami.. she loses the diamong ring Sami gifts her on wedding night.. She goes to her brother wedding and dances with Fahad there really close which is filmed by someone who sends it to Sami.. he sees it and gets furious.. Saba then decides to get rid of Sami.. she goes to her mother's house and says that Sami has divorced her when Sami says he is not.. He says he is ready to put his hand on Quraan because he has not divorced her.. Seeing this Saba also says she will uthaao the Quraan.. She lies by the name of Quraan that Sami has divorced her 😲.. Sami leaves her and she then gets married to Fahad..
  • cut to reality.. Saba cannot get pregnant while she wants a baby..Fahad says he hates babies.. they go to a doctor and the doctor tells them Saba is HIV positive.. she looks at Fahad who instead puts the blame on her that she has ruined his life while in real Fahad was HIV positive from long ago and he gave it to Saba.. Saba now wants to go home but Fahad gave money to her brother and her brother literally sold her to him.. so she cannot go back.. she still lives with HIV and with Fahad while she hates him and he loves her like crazy.. he feels he is responsible for it but he says he wanted her so bad he didn't care for anything.. He is getting more sick day by day while Saba is also going towards the same condition..
  • Sana and Sami's relation has somewhat improved but his gharwaale have still not accepted Sana..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Don't like him either but he acts good in this serial only..😆
Fahad is just too good.. abay kya karte 🤣

Hi5 at sami being third class, but bardaasht k qaabil in this serial :P... actually... better than that! 😳
and FAHADD haha, ikr?! :P
abey... bhooli nai na tu usko, haiiin? 🤣 :P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Hi5 at sami being third class, but bardaasht k qaabil in this serial :P... actually... better than that! 😳
and FAHADD haha, ikr?! :P
abey... bhooli nai na tu usko, haiiin? 🤣 :P

Hi5 😛
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg,one intense drama it is.
I need to watch it.
How many episodes have gone on air?