Nadia Khan Coming Back To Geo TV

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Advertisement is Today's Daily Jang brings good news for all Nadia Khan fans. Former Geo TV morning show host Nadia Khan is coming back as morning show host on Geo TV. Buzz is that Film star Shaan will be joining her as Co host. Nadia Khan Show, which was used to be broadcasted from Dubai, was banned by UAE Government and late on Shaista Wahidi replaces Nadia Khan on Geo Morning show renamed as Utho jago Pakistan.

Few months back it was being reported that Nadia Khan had joined Dunya News Network as she hosted EID Special Program on Dunya News. The show was not continued after that program so the rumor dies.

Now, as Nadia Khan is coming back on GEO TV Network, we will have to see what would be the future of Shaista Wahidi? Will she be fired from Geo?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If they do fire shaista wahidi then oh my!. i dont know what to say i bet nadia has been putting pressure on GEO for her return.
Shaista wahidi i believe is much better. I really like her!! and want her to stay.
I wasnt fond of nadia i felt her shows were just all about her her her her!. Her weight loss. Her this Her that! etc!.
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As long as i know Nadia Khan would be doing a weekend morning show!
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

If they do fire shaista wahidi then oh my!. i dont know what to say i bet nadia has been putting pressure on GEO for her return.

Shaista wahidi i believe is much better. I really like her!! and want her to stay.
I wasnt fond of nadia i felt her shows were just all about her her her her!. Her weight loss. Her this Her that! etc!.

hey I don't think shaista is leaving . iwatched ujp yesterday and shaista was saying that nadia will be doing a night time show ... 😊
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the biggest BONG happen in pakistan till know, lolz

she is worst then shahista
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

hey I don't think shaista is leaving . iwatched ujp yesterday and shaista was saying that nadia will be doing a night time show ... 😊

I hope so!!!!. i really do!. Because i dont really like nadia!
Shaista is okay but i feel better than nadia!.

If shes doing a night show then okay.
BUT exactly how many shoes do GEO have!
shair lodhi
Morning show
Umar shareef
Bachay man ke sachay.
gosh! too many i prefer dramas tbh!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whaaat?? Shaista aint leaving?? God dammit.. I don't like her.. Nadia is better..

Sahir Lodhi show came back with a second season?? WTHH are people out of their mind.. he is such a fake person...🤢
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

whaaat?? Shaista aint leaving?? God dammit.. I don't like her.. Nadia is better..

Sahir Lodhi show came back with a second season?? WTHH are people out of their mind.. he is such a fake person...🤢

He seems genuine to me, but alot of pple say he is fake. why is that?
i mean he donates quite a bit to charity on his shows. (even if he is showing others while he's doing it)