Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I watch it on and off with mom.

but its really interesting these days especially Maham's character now!
228398 thumbnail
i really like this drama and the unconventional twist the second part of the drama is taking...I find is so refreshing and exciting to see the lead stand up for her rights and give back some sh$t to her evil in-laws. I always tell my mum that its about time we see the lead in pakistani dramas stand up for her self respect, i even say that itll be perfectly ok for her to chuck them out of the house and send them to the slums...times like these my family worry for me...
overall, the drama is becoming really interesting and all the cast are doing a wonderful job...no.2 drama after humsafar..mabbz 3 cause maat was good to..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I watch it! :DPehle nahi dekhti thi, but of course I knew the story through my sister πŸ˜† per these days, since Maham is so on a roll, I'm loving it...I wouldn't want Maham to go back to Umer since he's not worth it...Trust in the other person is the most significant thing in a relationship...kehne ko everyone says they trust you, but when a trial befalls, the person backs off..*Sorry to go off on a tangent, but trust is the issue not just in serials, but also in reality* :| so I got carried away πŸ˜†In conclusion- Maham shall destroy everyone and not return to Umer!
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was a regular viewr of this drama until when umar divorcd maham... i hated that stoopid man... but the present episodes are surely gripping ... in the end maaham SHOULD NOT return to umar... and it is a possible end ... its not necessary in evry drama for the hero herion to reunite... e,g daam...
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ahh, i watch it 😎
watched the first three episodes with my mumma and then lather on i never got time, so started watching it on YT :) i am on 9th epi .. now its bit boooring but i am really excited for the track in the cooming episodes ..

OMAR is really djfajsdjs 😳
GO MAHAM - GO MAHAM.

lets see what happen further :)
its ending soon? when is the last epi?! 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No idea about the ending..should be soon considering how many episodes it has already..
51559 thumbnail
Very Nice drama but unfortunately This show is ending by this sunday .. Mehwish Hayat is an awesome actress.. plus i love the story..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i felt bad for shifa...sure she was a spoilt little girl...but she didnt deserve what she got...the ending was good...but we needed to see maham doing something good with her life like rubab.
228398 thumbnail
this was one good drama, i loved it...but i reallly wanted to know what happened to mham, it just ended :( ...i hope humtv makes more dramas like maat, humsafar and mqmd
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They should have showed Maham living with Rehan and her mother HAPPILY
that would b amzing