Mere Qaatil Mere Dildaar,Anyone?

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In the beginning,i found it okay-ish.Same evil phupi saas,bechari bahus blah blah but i watched it on and off because i really enjoyed how Shagufta
did her dialogue delivery.It would be hilarious at times but these days the drama is on fire... Maham is on a roll.😎I am loving it. This drama has become very interesting to watch.

I looked up for 7 pages to find MQMD discussion thread,coudnt find one.Anyways what do u give think is gonna happen in it?

She'll destroy Everyone around her but will she go back to Umar?Umar has re-married,nd so has Maham.So Umar and Maham can marry each other now after divorcing Shifa and Bakhtayaar.
What do u think?should she?nd will she?

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
pehle tou, the question u asked in the topic subj: MEEE! 😃 😆

next, same here... watched it on off, at times was ok, at times hated it, all of us at gatherings also used 2 say, kamaal drama hai, just the cast is sort of disappointing otherwise it'd have been like HS [even though i dont mind the cast i LOVEEE ahsen n adnan 😉] anyways, so yes, the drama is sooo interesting now! 🤣
loving maham! :P
literally taras aaing on poor bakhtiyaar! 🤣
LOL

and NOO she wont marry umer, if she does BAQWAS drama hogaaa!
she'll destroy everyone but itd be so childish to go back to that un-masculine man! :|
he is not laaiq to be called a MAN!
ghada [the character] :P 😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same here i also thought it was too much of a typical saas bahu type of drama initiallyy...watched it sometimes..but now its getting really interesting..Mehwish is doing a good job!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG yess. Love this drama.

I think she's gonna die because she's always supposed to be sick.. Or she might re-marry Omar, which is dumb, cuz he's an ass.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

In the beginning,i found it okay-ish.Same evil phupi saas,bechari bahus blah blah but i watched it on and off because i really enjoyed how Shagufta

did her dialogue delivery.It would be hilarious at times but these days the drama is on fire... Maham is on a roll.😎I am loving it. This drama has become very interesting to watch.

I looked up for 7 pages to find MQMD discussion thread,coudnt find one.Anyways what do u give think is gonna happen in it?

She'll destroy Everyone around her but will she go back to Umar?Umar has re-married,nd so has Maham.So Umar and Maham can marry each other now after divorcing Shifa and Bakhtayaar.
What do u think?should she?nd will she?

I also found the drama quite stupid in the beginning...i mean, where do you find bahus like that who would keep taking BS from the sasurali rishtay daar...it just doesnt happen...but like you guys, I am enjoying it now.

@red...they can only marry each other if they have consummated the marriage...in other words,shifa/umer and bakhtiyaar/maham must live like husband and wife in the true sense, not just being in the same room...Allah taala has made it difficult for people so they think ten times before divorce...otherwise, people will just divorce,have another nikah for name only,divorce and then get back to their first spouse...having said that... i dont think maham will get back with umer...she shouldnt in my opinion.

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember when I first saw the promos for this show, they didn't appeal to me...the cast wasn't any impressive and not the name of the drama either. I kept hearing from time to time from my family about this drama but didn't pay any attention to it. But when I went home in january and watched a couple of the episodes with my sister, because it is one of her favorite dramas, I found it really interesting! I like watching it and totally loving the story. I started watching from the episode when Maham was given talaaq, from there the drama has been improving with each episode. Loving the character of Maham, that she is strong and taking badla. And my my, what a change in Bakhtiyar, haha, he doesn't seem like the same person anymore! Durdana phuppho is hilarious, hehe, great acting by Shagufta Ejaz...liking how Maham is making her taste her own medicine.
I am curious how this drama will end though, my sister predicts that Maham will die in the end... I don't want her to go back to Umar because he is spinless...doesn't deserve to be called a man. And Bakhtiyar...they can't let him have Maham after everything he did to get her...that would just give the wrong message, that it is ok to break up someone's marriage and create a hell for them so that they will be forced to marry you and then you will live happily ever after?
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We watch it, I liked in the beginning then lost my interest and when she went back to take her revenge, I got all excited! But the other day my mom was no woman would do such a thing Maham has! Sure Bakhtiyar needs a lesson to be taught but thinking about the end it disturbs me, will she go back to Umar? Won't that be joke, going from one brother to another?
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the begiining it wasnt tht appealing thts y didnt watch it but aftr few epi strt watching it on n off especially thn whn umar stupid divorced maham...liking it now...good the way she's treating phopoo n all...but dont want her to go back in umar's life...he doesnt deserve her...evn i'd a feeling maham will die in the end...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
one big flaw in the drama...waise toh bakhtiyaar was forcing himself on maham while she was still married to umer...and now that maham is his legal wife, he hasnt tried anything with her...thats so not believable.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i so agree,
he's like 'Maham,ab doori bardasht nahi hoti' nd when Maham glares,he's like 'I was joking'

thats kinda stupid and impossible