Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

the whole drama was baqwas no doubt except shuroo main used to be ACTUALLY funny, i followed on the net... loved sanam-fawad k comical timings n everything but then SUCKED

BTW, what happened in the end?!
sad ending che?
ya daneez n muju got together!? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u dont wanna know.
I wasted 2 hours..
Their wrapping it style was so weirdly slow..nd Sab golmaal tha
Like a jalebi,na koi direction,na sense...

suddenly Muj is like 'Daneez have i ever told u how much i love u' out of nowhere after 10 episodes of fighting.
Kiran Shamraiz fell in love so fast๐Ÿ˜•
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
kiran shamraiz ka toh kuch sahi se dikhaya hii nhi :S
prolly im wrong cz i didnt really follow it sahi se after like a few epis... but erm :/ he had to fall in love with Denise after all ๐Ÿ˜ณ obvious tha
LOL yh i heard slowish tha epi

sanam and mikaal ended up saath?
and last scene main sab sahi huaa!?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched fifrst 5 episodes nd now the last.

Denise Mujju ended together.
Kiran Shamraiz ended together too.

They showed Shamraiz totally changed nd blah blah but it wasnt convicing

Something was missing,infact alot was missin
theek hai,Mujju had to fall for Denize but why did all the characters followed NO procedure at all.
In a split second,they decide they all r in love.:S
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
YOUR LAST LINE! :P
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
tehehe
acha?! :s
dekhne laaiq nahi hai!? ๐Ÿค”
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahh and thus ends the most ridiculous drama ever... atleast they were consistent.. the ending was such a cliffhanger.. and lame.. just like the rest of the show.
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Starting 15 episodes of this drama was best ,I enjoyed kiran mujjo conversation,Its funny and enjoyable,but then drama lost its plot after mujtaba marraige.Coming to last episode,Its not satisfying,In most of a parts of this epi,muju and kiran was flirting each other๐Ÿ˜†,and then suddenly mujtaba called kiran as 'sister'.Wht a silly thing it was.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

I watched fifrst 5 episodes nd now the last.

Denise Mujju ended together.
Kiran Shamraiz ended together too.

They showed Shamraiz totally changed nd blah blah but it wasnt convicing

Something was missing,infact alot was missin
theek hai,Mujju had to fall for Denize but why did all the characters followed NO procedure at all.
In a split second,they decide they all r in love.:S

you only watched the first 5 episodes and the last meepha..then of course something was missing. the entire drama in fact. ๐Ÿ˜†

anyway @ topic:

The last episode was funny..I freakin' loveeeddd Fawad as Mujju in this drama, he was by far my fav character..I'd even go as far as saying I liked Fawad more as Mujju than Ashar.. He was hilarious at times but the best part about it all was that his character was never a comical one. I thought everyone acted well actually..except that Daneez's character was annoying in the beginning..in the end she was much more tolerable. Overall, I liked this drama..it was confusing here & there but there was a reason why it was called Kuch Pyar Ka PAGALPAN...none of these characters knew who they really liked & never admitted anything till the very end..

Not many of you even followed the drama..unless you actually followed it I think it's unfair to make conclusions about the drama as a whole. Sure there were flaws at times, but there were many good things about it too...most people who watched the entire thing from day 1 would understand what I mean.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanish_k

Starting 15 episodes of this drama was best ,I enjoyed kiran mujjo conversation,Its funny and enjoyable,but then drama lost its plot after mujtaba marraige.Coming to last episode,Its not satisfying,In most of a parts of this epi,muju and kiran was flirting each other๐Ÿ˜†,and then suddenly mujtaba called kiran as 'sister'.Wht a silly thing it was.

I must admit..Kiran & Mujju scenes were by far the best part about this drama. I so wanted Mujju & Kiran to end up together but as the drama approached the end it was the obvious that the makers would not let Kiran & Mujju end up together when Mujju & Daneez were married..that would have been just wrong.

Sanam & Fawad had awesome chemistry throughout the drama. They made this what it was from the very beginning & actually made people watch it.

About Mujju calling Kiran his sister in the end..that was all to cover up what Daneez saw btwn Kiran & Mujju. It was more or less in a comical way..which is why he further said "main to abhi isse rakhee bandney ko bhi thayar tha"
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This has been a very very disappointing finale! After such nice episodes from 1 to 22.. end mein they ruined it. The part that I didnt get was the first half was a waste.. nothing happened, and in the end it was rushed and rushed. How did Daneez suddenly figure out that Shamreiz and Kiran were involved in the plan to separate these two.. and then figure out that she took Shamreiz's photo with her. They didn't evern show that. We had been waiting the whole episode to see Kiran and Shamreiz patching up, and ending up getting just 2 min of the whole "double episode". And the bloopers and continuity mistakes, let's not even get started on that. I do agree that if any other production house would have made it, it had the potential to be at par with even Humsafar.. How far is such a good script going to run the show, when the remaining factors are holding them back? Execution is very important to. Even though the last episode did not live up to the mark for me atleast, I did enjoy the rest of the drama and will miss it quite alot, since it was fun crazy show with lots of fun and pagalpan. Cheers!
coolmonda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really like sanam.she is soo pretty. fawad and another guy are also very handsome and nice personality person...
Edited by coolmonda - 12 years ago