Last Episode Promos for Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal Pan

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This sunday will air the last double episode of the show, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal Pan...
(60 min episode instead of the usual 38 min one)

here are the promos from the episode released by the production house:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeA8wMrlVrg&feature=plcp&context=C36cd584UDOEgsToPDskLmwv9oUfq3DJ-i3F1LkcO7[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wtxCthUQJI&feature=plcp&context=C3538b3bUDOEgsToPDskJxfrGvZ58sHXlk24Vgi-BZ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js8Qgc-J2IQ&feature=plcp&context=C3462644UDOEgsToPDskI1Xr12tChUkTqO5Xl31aSD[/YOUTUBE]

Damn! I'm really gonna miss this show and all the crazy charactersπŸ˜† especially Kiran!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Also what are your expectations from the last episode of the show, and its predictions?
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm just on the 4th episode... and it already ending.. can someone tell me how many episodes there are in total?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I'm just on the 4th episode... and it already ending.. can someone tell me how many episodes there are in total?

23 including this last one.

I'm going to miss this show. lol

I really liked it..I feel it has been confusing at times, but ehh, the drama is called Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan for a reason now, hasn't it? The entire concept of this drama is different than the usual Pakistani drama material, & I liked that.

I hope the last episode is good..lets see what happens.
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I started watching this show when it first began, found it to slow moving so I thought I'll watch all at one when it has ended. I just hope it has a happy ending.
553993 thumbnail
thx dear
will miss this cute show alottt..:(
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
although we have always been complaining abt the show n we were always confused but still it was a nyc show wid an Amazing cast...it was nice to watch the story of Mujju , Daniez, Shamreiz n Kiran..ill miss this drama...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
the whole drama was baqwas no doubt except shuroo main used to be ACTUALLY funny, i followed on the net... loved sanam-fawad k comical timings n everything but then SUCKED
BTW, what happened in the end?!
sad ending che?
ya daneez n muju got together!? πŸ˜ƒ
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

the whole drama was baqwas no doubt except shuroo main used to be ACTUALLY funny, i followed on the net... loved sanam-fawad k comical timings n everything but then SUCKED

BTW, what happened in the end?!
sad ending che?
ya daneez n muju got together!? πŸ˜ƒ

daneez mujju and kiran shamrez ended together...
i found last episode a bit too funny πŸ˜†
553993 thumbnail
aww i loved the end 😳
Shamreiz n Kiran fight still Continues :)))))πŸ˜†