Ali Zafar's Image Encounter

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

So here we go like you all know Ali Zafar is promoting his movie london paris new york do you dig the look to me he is one of the most good looking Pakistani singer but he really need a good stylist its just not i am not felling the whole look and i have seen him looking much better in Pakistan than this maybe its beacuse he is thinking too much about it and what do you think about heroine of the film to me she is fine but she is just not that attractive to stand next to ali zafar i was just looking at ali zafar facebook page and he posted a tweet about hrithik roshan saying that (- LONDON PARIS NEW YORK has the most refreshing promos I'v seen in recent times. WELL DONE golden!! Looks like a winner! My best wishes 2 d entire team! Very proud!! ) so i really have this felling that he is gonna be the next big thing in bollywood not just beacuse that karan johar and hrithik roshan tweeted about him its just the whole felling i am getting from the movie trailors and the way every one is reacting towards him so lets hope for the best do tell us your opinion about the film and ali zafar looks.

Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago