Imran Abbas - Arsalan

Iman Ali - Shezal

Asad - Rayam

Tasmina Sheikh - Rumaisa

Nabeel - Riaz

Raju Jamil - Zaidi

Qazi Wajid - Furqan

Episode 1 (22nd April 2006)

Dr. Fouzia lives in the UK in this huge house with her nephew Arsalan and her two servants, Furqan and Zaidi. I'm not sure but I think they both work for her. Zaidi is living illegally and he came to UK thru a false agent. Furqan got him this job.

Shezal is a Pakistani journalist. She's come to UK for a conference. She's also a friend of Rumaisa's.

Zaina is Dr. Fouzia's neice living in Pakistan. She and her cousin, Rumaisa decide to come to UK for a vacation. Arsalan meets them at the airport. On the way to Dr. Fouzia's house, Zaina rems she left her purse outside. She gets out of the car to retrieve it. Arsalan doesnt know she got out and he starts the car and runs her over.

Edited by drama_freak2004 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Episode 2 (29th April):

Zaina is taken to the hospital where it is discovered that she has a head injury. She regains consciousness but is now suffering from a short term memory loss.

Rumaisa gets really upset cuz she was the one who convinced Zaina to come to UK in the first place and feels she is responsible. Arsalan also feels really guilty cuz he had run her over.

Shezal is introduced to Rayam who's the head of the human rights company which is holding the conference. She tells him she wants to write an article on the Pakistanis living in the UK and he tells her he'll introduce her to different families.
Episode 3 (6th May):

Rumaisa doesnt get along with Furqan and Zaidi and they're always fighting.

Zaina is totally confused because she doesn't know anyone. Plus, the nurse assumes that Arsalan is her fiance and tells her so. At this, she becomes even more confused, but she believes the nurse.

Arsalan of course is horrified at this and tries to avoid going to the hospital.

Dr. Fouzia tries to calm Rumaisa down and tells Zaina not to strain her mind or her condition will become worse.

Rumaisa tries to call up Zaina's dad in USA but then discovers he's gone somewhere else and it's going to take some time before he can be reached.

Shezal and Rayam go around the UK, visiting places.
Episode 4 (13th May):

Arsalan tells Dr. Fouzia he's moving out of her house and he can't study with all this tension (he's a medical student). He also tells her abt the nurse's mistake. She tells him to be patient, keep visiting Zaina and tell her the truth when she becomes well. Right now, it will be too much to tell her the truth. He agrees reluctantly.

Shezal uses Rayam's office to work on her stuff. There, she meets his secretary who tells her her tragic story. She notes it down for her article.

Shezal also plans to stay after the conference ends and try and meet her grandmother who's Scottish.

PrInc£s$ ANg£L thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanx so much for the update 😉

Jst thot i'd let u knw zulfiqar sheikh and tasmina sheikh are my friend's brother and sister in law........... cool na 😉 and they dont live that far from me.

Edited by PrIncs$ ANgL - 18 years ago
Nice:)

They have such cute kids:). The drama has a kid called Elysee Sheikh. I am assuming she must be their daughter!
watchit thumbnail
great thanks for the update is there anyway u can get their pics or even video of this drama

sounds really interesting. thanks once again for the update
PrInc£s$ ANg£L thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah thats their daughter, she's cute 😛
watchit: I am really sorry I dont have a VCR or any means of recording the drama. But I'm sure once it's over you can get its VCD/DVD

Princess Angel: If you get to meet Zulfikar or Tasmina Sheikh do let them know TV One is a really bad choice to air their dramas. Not only do a lot of people dont have it, but the sound system of that channel SUCKS. You practically have to put on full volume and still strain to hear what people are saying.
ahtika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tv 1 is reallly a bad choice 4 thiz kindda drama...
Emman is ma fav model n it gud to see her in a drama.... 😳 😳