LATEST INTERVIEW FAYSAL QURESHI

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Faysal Qureshi is an enigma. The superstar, who has given us numberous hits, is one of the most liked and respected men in the industry today. The superstar[yes, I am using this term] has won over another fan in me, by giving his time to answer the questions given below, and proving haters wrong in so many ways. My heartfelt appreciation.
You might have heard all sort of stories regarding this powerhouse of a talent. i.e, He is arrogant. He disrespects you. He is moody etc,. A few of them might hold true on several occassions, but I for once had a change of heart due to various reasons.
The actor might come as a diplomatic and easily-angered person, but this is no reason to show him down. Yes, he is moody- and he has the right to be that way - but you cannot write him off for this reason alone. Thecompilation below is based on questions asked to the actor in question, and the information available otherwise. I hope you will enjoy this read.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE PROFILE

Name : Faysal Qureshi
D.O.B: October 26, 1973
Place of birth : Lahore
Star Sign : Scorpio
Profession : Actor
Best Friend: Aijaz Aslam

Given below are snippets. Enjoy!

Q1. Given that you belong to a filmi family[ His mother is a yesteryears' actress],If you were not in anyway associated with showbiz, where would you have been?
Ans. Army

Q2. You're undoubtedly the most versatile actor in the industry today with a wide range of roles. Name your favorites among them.
Ans. Jhumka Jaan, Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishaan, Meri Ansuni Kahani

Q3. Who do you think is the most under-rated and over-rated actor/actress in the industry?
Ans. I am no one to judge, pehlay khud tou acting seekh loon.

Q4. Favorite pass time.
Ans. With my family.

Q5. Any plans of enterting the field of direction or production in the near future? [ rumors of Faysal having a stake in A&B Prod. are high at the moment]
Ans. Have already done it.[ no plans of going full-blown in the near future]

Q6. When are we going to see you on the big screen again ?
Ans. Soon.

Q7. One role of yours that you think you could've done better.
Ans. Har baar aisa hi lagta hay .

Q8. Any regrets in life?
Ans. Too many

Q9. The actress you think you make the best on-screen pair with ?
Ans. Savera Nadeem, Samiya Mumtaz, Nadia Jamil etc, .

Q10. Any message for the fans?
Ans. Stay Happy.

http://www.tvkahani.com/WEBSITE/Articles/faysal-qureshi-actor-interview.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago