UNEXPECTED LOVE...

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

UNEXPECTED 
                              LOVE ...

PROLOGUE ...

well it begins from the scene in the hospital where geet and maan reunite with the help of yash and meera ...

this time dadima has taken out the date for maaneet marriage and till the marriage geet is asked to stay in outhouse with meera as her sister for meera also happened to be maan's friend ...

acknowledging yash's efforts maan keeps him in the mansion till his marriage who on the insistance of dadima will be maan's brother ...

dev is in jail  and had come out by the help of meera who had sent him to shimla ... 

yash and meera have a spark that was ignited the second yash had hugged her in the hospital... 

will they realise it ???
will they  go on with it?????
so this is a try for other jodi ... will continue if you will like it...

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

character sketch

YASH  

very funny ... loving and flirty man ...  owns an media company in USA ... 

meera malhotra

an journalist and photographer by profession ...  

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
congrts on ur new ff dear...😃

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new story...

seems nice...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
continue soon...
piya- thumbnail
I love your take Sia dear
waise bhi mujhe Yash aur Meera ki jodi kafi pasand hai
will pm u the banner tomorrow but do u want Maaneet pics in it as well?

love-Piya
TanuDDian thumbnail
congarts on new ff dear...
nice CS...
continue soon
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
update soon dear

UNEXPECTED LOVE '..

It was the first time I had seen her .. she was walking up the hospital lane where geet and maan were hugging each other .. the moment I had seen her some thing had happened in me ' something stirred in me ' I wanted to talk to her '. But from her looks I knew that she would never talk with me in a straight way .. so I had to do some thing to make her talk with me'. And I did that '. Without thinking about anything I hugged her ' YAH I HUGGED HER '

I am so happy ' I had never been so happy even during my breakup ' it means yaar that I won ' yes !!!!

I said ' well I had to say some thing and actualay I was happy '. But she looked at me as if I had grown two horns'  my smile faded when I saw her squaring her shoulders' but I looked at her intently and she gave a very feminine expression by taking her hairs back ' I couldn't help but smile at her innocence '. Time to hear her voice '.

Sorry ' I didn't mean it ' I don't know why pyar main doobe hue do logon ko dekh kar andar ek excitement aa gayi '.

I said smiling and then it stuck me that she might have taken it in other way '.

No ..no.. I didn't mean it that way '.

I started to explain when she said '

No don't worry I get it ' you were emotionally  overruled ' I get that '.

I was impressed with her ' romantic heart and matured mind was a very deadly combination and the girl who was standing in front of me was the combination of both and was also deadly hot '

Hie I am yash wardhan ' delhi's most handsome guy '.

I said when I saw her walking away from me' I so desperately wanted to stop her '

Really??? I was in London for past 3 years '

She replied ' I had to laugh' she was surely something ' I ran forward and stopped in front of her'..

You wont stop will you ??? but sorry I am not interested '

She said and walked away ' I turned at the laugh and saw geet laughing and again hugged maan ' as I looked back her disappearing  something low clenched in me '. Something happened to me ' I don't know what it was '  but I wanted to know and for that I had to keep you in front of me'. And you will be in front of me till I know what it is '. And either get over it or descide to go with it but WITH YOU'.

We will meet again '..

See here we meet again miss '..

Meera .. meera malhotra '   she said '..

Yah she was standing in front of me again ' but this time after 3 weeks in khurana mansion on the eve of geet and maan's marriage ' and with us there were the khuranas '. Savitri devi .. maan .. geet ..  and annie ...

And there in midst of all there she was standing '   looking as if saying in her head  unbelievable !!!!

Now I have got you now meera ' and I will do what I have to '.

I smiled and held her hand as I thought and planned what I have to do the next '..

hope you will like it ...

love,

sia ...

sia's paradise ...

my face book page ...