Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ tanya.. a question for you..whom do you like more?? Resham or pooja missra??😆

aur yeh mera pakistani ki cricket team ne bohut bara chakkkaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆

wese jo log yhe kehte k ji pakistani filmein gandi hai yeh hai woh hai aur indian films k peche baghte hai, sabse to uns yeh pucho k kya tumhe pakistan ki kisi bhi cheez c mohobbat haai

aaj agar reema barish mein ghare hokar dance karte hai gile kapro k saath to woh gali hui
lekin jab munni badnam hoti aur sheila jawan hoti to phir maza? lanat hai yaar!

there was a post of a member who said she has never watched pakistani film qauz she feel and she prefer to watch indians film, to behn meri phir khud ko paistani bhi nahin kaho khud ko india bulao
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

aur yeh mera pakistani ki cricket team ne bohut bara chakkkaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆

wese jo log yhe kehte k ji pakistani filmein gandi hai yeh hai woh hai aur indian films k peche baghte hai, sabse to uns yeh pucho k kya tumhe pakistan ki kisi bhi cheez c mohobbat haai

aaj agar reema barish mein ghare hokar dance karte hai gile kapro k saath to woh gali hui
lekin jab munni badnam hoti aur sheila jawan hoti to phir maza? lanat hai yaar!

there was a post of a member who said she has never watched pakistani film qauz she feel and she prefer to watch indians film, to behn meri phir khud ko paistani bhi nahin kaho khud ko india bulao

You are no authority to call anyone Indian or Pakistani.. people have choices they have their own will to watch Pakistani movies or Indian movies.. you do need entertainment now don't you? you're gonna look for it somewhere .. how much tv would you watch?
How many films Reema does in a year? Are there any Pakistani films being made? When there is good Pakistani movies made we watch them.. Bol, Khuda key Liye even Yeh dil aapka hua (yeah i liked it 😆) people are looking for entertainment and when they don't get it from their own country they would look for it elsewhere..
just because koi Pakistani filmain nahi dekhta wo Indian hogaya?? what thinking you have.. how old are you? like in middle school..
larki_punjaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

You are no authority to call anyone Indian or Pakistani.. people have choices they have their own will to watch Pakistani movies or Indian movies.. you do need entertainment now don't you? you're gonna look for it somewhere .. how much tv would you watch?
How many films Reema does in a year? Are there any Pakistani films being made? When there is good Pakistani movies made we watch them.. Bol, Khuda key Liye even Yeh dil aapka hua (yeah i liked it 😆) people are looking for entertainment and when they don't get it from their own country they would look for it elsewhere..
just because koi Pakistani filmain nahi dekhta wo Indian hogaya?? what thinking you have.. how old are you? like in middle school..

meine yeh nahin kaha tha madam mera kehne ka matlab yeh tha k indian films dekhna bur vbaat nahin lekin isi topic pe pakistan film industry ko blame karna bhi koi samajhdari wala kam nahin

and btw, i know my class u keep ur self with urs! hadh hogayee hai yaar! meine jab aisa bola hi nahin to baat itna bara batangar kahe bna rahi ho
india acha aur pakistan burakyoun ji woh aisi filmein nahin banate!

this is the last time ur attacking me, enough!
meine aisa kuch bhi nahin kaha,
yes ppl want entertainment, yahi kaam pakistan mein ho to kya burayee hai? kyuon waha maulvi phirte hai? qauz pakistan is islamic republic? isliye hum yeh kaam nahin karte?
ppl in pakistan r use to watch b-films, and they cant expect that pakistan mein bhi aisa hosakta hai babes,
i watch both pakistani and indian,
indian r getting day by day naked and wearing bikin's onscreen and what not, but yahi kaam india mein jake veena malik kare to veena malik jaise aurton ko stars ko kothe ki paidawar kahan jata hai,
this is my point, i hope the nxt time u wont attack me personally! qauz i didnt that 2 u
allah hafiz

larki_punjaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

no comparisons between the two ... I used to like PM due to her honesty despite of her clearly visible personality disorders, also had kinda sympathies for her... but later when she spilled poison for Pooja Bedi on twitter, paper and tv interviews (I am no fan of pb) who supported her alot in BB5 house and even prevented her from getting a thief and liar's tag, then I started disliking her.
Pm is a self centered person and can't be trusted.

good morning tanya, hru? 😃
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you contradict yourself.. thats it..
what's the use of hitting your head against the wall?? i rest my case..
shewtarai thumbnail
i haven't seen the film and i dont even intend to!

i Totally agree with you!

weather its SRK, salman khan or any other 'so called muslim men' doing all this harram stuff , it doesn't make it any right!

shewtarai thumbnail

For those who are trying to make an issue out of NOTHING, unn kay liye haazir-e-khidmat hain kuch SHAREEF PAKISTANI MOVIES kay clips...dekhiye aur khud faisla kijiye:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAf-Jop6J7w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLyDZe_ipqU&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAdx5yvnl6k[/YOUTUBE]

Even the old Pakistani movies were not any lesser

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllXa2XiuC0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYwj__5ZfsM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3cM7Rsnpxc[/YOUTUBE]

LANAT to all those Pakistani AND Indian film actors who act in such shameless movies and then claim to be sober.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I above all he is a guy, not a lady jis kay kiss karnay say Pakistan bandaam ho jaye gaa

This is such a backward thing to say. If a girl does something unislamic hum sab badnaam ho gaye, if a man does the same it doesn't matter because he's male. This is the sort of mentality that leads to honour killings and the like. Doing anything unislamic is equally wrong for men and women. There isn't a seperate sharia for men and women -- it's the same.
Re. Ali Zafar, I watched Tere Bin Laden and really enjoyed it, it was an excellent sattire and Zafar proved he could act. As far as kissing in films goes - I do find it dissapointing. Islam aside the fact that he's a married man with a kid makes it unsettling. Islam-wise - none of these actors are following Islam to the t, and you're extremely naive if you believe they are. Most of them drink, date, etc etc. Their profession itself is unislamic. These actors are muslim because they believe in the shahada, otherwise they are not practising.
You shouldn't be looking towards actors for role models, or to represent you. They are just actors, seriously I don't understand why people put them on such a pedestal. Role models, should not be seeked out in showbuisness. It's ridiculous.
Edited by Amara_B - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

have you seen Bol??

Need to see that one Usman. It's on my to watch list now