Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 2direct

^😆 Pallu it was cringy, The Nirma one was just fine. The Pashto vid was just ridiculous.Lol

you actually watched those videos...🤣

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@2d - Tumhare standards ko kia hogaya hai 🤣🤣🤣
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

aapse kisne kaha ke mujhe yeh theek lagta hai?? don't stereotype..
I said im not in favour of extremism.. they should keep things simple.. but sadly that's not how bollywood works and it will not change its standards according to some of us..
acha..who abuses those waahiyat Mujras that are being shot in Lahore like anything?? who abuses those punjabi stage shows where they literally say every possible thing..??
who abused Maat's episode 16 where they did cross their limits?? who abused the f word being said in KPKPBT..who abuses the models who wear next to nothing and walk on the ramp?? we have to keep our eyes open.. if someone's doing a kissing scene in Bollywood to haye tauba.. wohi kaam Pakistan main ho to you conviniently ignore it?? waaah..
Pakistani artist if works in Hollywood phir to koi masla nahi hai.. if he works in Bollywood phir masla hai??
i dont have any problem with Veena working in the industry.. its the fact she does things and lies about them.. she kept saying she represents Pakistan in India.. thats not how you represent your people..
Ali never made any claims.. he is doing a good work..
Sharam ki baat to bohot hain hamare liye.. ham unpe saharm q nahi karte? sirf issi baat pe sharam q jo cheez avoid ki jaa sakti hai.. sharam us cheez pe karo jo inevitable ho.. Ali working in Bollywood is not inevitable.. one day or the other he has to come back to home land..wats the worry??
Mind you Indians also abuse their own people like Poonam Pandey, Sherlyn Chopra.. its not that they have made Veena Malik a target.. they also know the claims Veena made..its not like Veena is a very nice person.. she lies, changes her statements as per her convinience just like many other Indian semi nude models..
and just for the heck for it i'll say.. im sorry but Pakistan is no more an Islamic state..just by saying its an Islamic state it doesnt become one..Pakistan was the most watched po*n country in 2007-2010.. Did you know Pakistan in US/Canada and UK is also called po*nistan? a survey revealed that Pakistan is the top most country where po*n is watched repetitively.. 17-65 years of age group.. thats very proud to be of right? Do you know people drink in Pakistan? Alcohol is now easily accessible? Do you know the rape trends in Pakistan? do you know the rate of extra marital affairs in Pakistan? Do you even have the slightest of idea that Incest exists in Pakistan? Lahore/Multa are one of the biggest prostituion areas in the whole world... Sharam ki baat yahan hai..

dekho meri behn, pehli baat im not indian,

dusri baat i know things abt pakistan, i live in europe but never said that i dont abt pakistan, yeh ilzaam hoga

everyone has their own oponion, lekin what i wanna 2 say agar yahi kaam pakistani kare to pakistani bure aur auar yahi sheila jwani hoti hai indian to uski izzat ki jati hai, why??!!!!

ill give u a tip, type veena malik youtube and read all the comment under the videos, ull find out many ppl abusing her, is dat fair? there u will c that im not lieng
veena malik is being a target qauz she is not indian my dear, apne logon ko galiyen bohut kam milti hain, lekin jab koi pakistani veena malik ya ali zafar ya atif asalam wahan pe jate hain to 1947 unko yaad ajata hai, and thats im telling with my own xperience

i dont want 2 fall in this dirty trap with that disscussion, as i said everyone har their own mind and opinion.

end of the sotry is, if indians can do fahashi things in their films, then why r doing pakistani stars this kind of things in THEIR film?
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

For those who are trying to make an issue out of NOTHING, unn kay liye haazir-e-khidmat hain kuch SHAREEF PAKISTANI MOVIES kay clips...dekhiye aur khud faisla kijiye:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAf-Jop6J7w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLyDZe_ipqU&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAdx5yvnl6k[/YOUTUBE]

Even the old Pakistani movies were not any lesser

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllXa2XiuC0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYwj__5ZfsM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3cM7Rsnpxc[/YOUTUBE]

i dont say dat paki films r shareef, when the film begins then first of all their is a girl who does mujra in wet sarre infront of dozen men, but yahi ''item'' song agar india wale karte hain to munni badnam hui ko phir c naam milajata hai,

how ever pakis films r, v can disscuss abt it and it will not take an end, kyoun banane wale yeh dekar banate hai k demand kya hai
aishwarya123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am not defending anyone. to be honest i havent watch any pakistani movie because i know in pakistani the situation and circumtances are very bad. unforunately now pakistanis people started to forget that they are muslim, they forgetting their religious islam, what it say and what it has forbidden you u from..
i am from uk, was born in england but i was bought up in pakistan.. pakistan is my hometown. its really really feel sad to hear and see that how the pakistan is changing day by day. they are now accepting westtern culture like shorts clothes, valentines and other kind of day and many things.
at once pakistan used to be a country where lots of true muslims lives but now pakistan is changing. pakistan is my hometown, the feelings, emotions i have toward my country is different... so it feels hurts that look what exactly happening to the people in pakistan.. r they know what they doing.
pakistan name is alrwady defamed by terrorist, crickets and now the television and films and people who live in pakistan are now trying to defame pakistan...
if this is continue then there is no doubt it will be like non muslim cultures... spoiling young generations as well... right now they all think that is gud, fun but in actual it is not...
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

you actually watched those videos...🤣

Usman - Lol I 've seen that film as well the one with Nirma, I'm khaalis Pakistani that way, i'll watch all our films😆

Arwen - 😆 Now nobody can be like her [my ultimate standard in the other section] or like Atiqa Odho in our industry so I have to go down a few pegs sometimes. Jo bhi pasand aajaye :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Usman - Lol I 've seen that film as well the one with Nirma, I'm khaalis Pakistani that way, i'll watch all our films😆

Arwen - 😆 Now nobody can be like her [my ultimate standard in the other section] or like Atiqa Odho in our industry so I have to go down a few pegs sometimes. Jo bhi pasand aajaye :)

You lovee Nirma.. dont you?? 😆
Larki: i dont agree with the things you said.. thats being diplomatic.. ignoring the things that are happening in your country and saying Sheila ki jawani is bad?
and when i said Mind you, Indians.. i was telling you something about Indians.. i'm not calling you Indian..😕
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

A secret... I used to like Resham earlier..😆😆
Usman. thumbnail
@ tanya.. a question for you..whom do you like more?? Resham or pooja missra??😆
Usman. thumbnail

have you seen Bol??