about ali zafar film!!!!!!!!!!!!

aishwarya123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hhave anyone see his movie london paris newyork trailer? it totally disgusting, i mean he is representing pakistan but in his movie he has done totally crossed limited scenes, so then between him and veena there is no different. veena do it everything openly but he has done in the film. that is a difference only.his coming film gives wrong message the to the pakistani... i am very dissaoppint with ali zafar this timeee...
please post ur opinion. what u all think about this???????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i saw him for the first time in tere bin laden, when the film ended i felt like if he would be infront of me i would seriosly give him a big tight slap on his face

veena malik is enough to spoil pakistani culture, what the hell is doing ali zafar there

im sorry it may sound very offensive but i still believe that our pakistani actors deserve much better things then 2 work in some b-film which is full of dirtness and what not!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww no... i like the guy's work..he is the only Pakistani actor who got a chance to work with YRF.. he worked with Katrina Kaif.. big thing ehh..
and its not like he'e been begging for work.. he has movies offered to him..
there is alot of a difference in a wanna be Veena and someone talented like Ali Zafar..
i heard he has a kissing scene in the movie.. who cares.. People like him.. Meera did a kissing scene too.. Veena crossed all limits.. whoever went there has brought in bad name to us..
Ali is the only one who is actually bringing some fame from accross the border.. im sure he'll shine given more chances.. he is a good actor.. and that movie looks very cuteee...
tho im not in favour of any extremism.. but Ali is definitely carving a niche for himself in the bollywood industry.. happy for him..
649486 thumbnail
What didn't you like about the film?
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

awww no... i like the guy's work..he is the only Pakistani actor who got a chance to work with YRF.. he worked with Katrina Kaif.. big thing ehh..

and its not like he'e been begging for work.. he has movies offered to him..
there is alot of a difference in a wanna be Veena and someone talented like Ali Zafar..
i heard he has a kissing scene in the movie.. who cares.. People like him.. Meera did a kissing scene too.. Veena crossed all limits.. whoever went there has brought in bad name to us..
Ali is the only one who is actually bringing some fame from accross the border.. im sure he'll shine given more chances.. he is a good actor.. and that movie looks very cuteee...
tho im not in favour of any extremism.. but Ali is definitely carving a niche for himself in the bollywood industry.. happy for him..

this answer doesnt satisfy me, qauz if the same thing pakis do there then ppl in pakistan start 2 abuse them and ppl in india start to abuse pakistanis like veena malik, and v cant do it v wont do it in pakistan qauz v live in an islamic republic,

to work in b-town of any pakistani artist, is like dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka,

meera veena ali ki kssing and lovemaking aapko theek lagte hain, kyoun ki wjah mein nahin bataungi, lekin humare liye yeh sharam ki baat hai!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

this answer doesnt satisfy me, qauz if the same thing pakis do there then ppl in pakistan start 2 abuse them and ppl in india start to abuse pakistanis like veena malik, and v cant do it v wont do it in pakistan qauz v live in an islamic republic,

to work in b-town of any pakistani artist, is like dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka,

meera veena ali ki kssing and lovemaking aapko theek lagte hain, kyoun ki wjah mein nahin bataungi, lekin humare liye yeh sharam ki baat hai!

aapse kisne kaha ke mujhe yeh theek lagta hai?? don't stereotype..
I said im not in favour of extremism.. they should keep things simple.. but sadly that's not how bollywood works and it will not change its standards according to some of us..
acha..who abuses those waahiyat Mujras that are being shot in Lahore like anything?? who abuses those punjabi stage shows where they literally say every possible thing..??
who abused Maat's episode 16 where they did cross their limits?? who abused the f word being said in KPKPBT..who abuses the models who wear next to nothing and walk on the ramp?? we have to keep our eyes open.. if someone's doing a kissing scene in Bollywood to haye tauba.. wohi kaam Pakistan main ho to you conviniently ignore it?? waaah..
Pakistani artist if works in Hollywood phir to koi masla nahi hai.. if he works in Bollywood phir masla hai??
i dont have any problem with Veena working in the industry.. its the fact she does things and lies about them.. she kept saying she represents Pakistan in India.. thats not how you represent your people..
Ali never made any claims.. he is doing a good work..
Sharam ki baat to bohot hain hamare liye.. ham unpe saharm q nahi karte? sirf issi baat pe sharam q jo cheez avoid ki jaa sakti hai.. sharam us cheez pe karo jo inevitable ho.. Ali working in Bollywood is not inevitable.. one day or the other he has to come back to home land..wats the worry??
Mind you Indians also abuse their own people like Poonam Pandey, Sherlyn Chopra.. its not that they have made Veena Malik a target.. they also know the claims Veena made..its not like Veena is a very nice person.. she lies, changes her statements as per her convinience just like many other Indian semi nude models..
and just for the heck for it i'll say.. im sorry but Pakistan is no more an Islamic state..just by saying its an Islamic state it doesnt become one..Pakistan was the most watched po*n country in 2007-2010.. Did you know Pakistan in US/Canada and UK is also called po*nistan? a survey revealed that Pakistan is the top most country where po*n is watched repetitively.. 17-65 years of age group.. thats very proud to be of right? Do you know people drink in Pakistan? Alcohol is now easily accessible? Do you know the rape trends in Pakistan? do you know the rate of extra marital affairs in Pakistan? Do you even have the slightest of idea that Incest exists in Pakistan? Lahore/Multa are one of the biggest prostituion areas in the whole world... Sharam ki baat yahan hai..
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am actually really looking forward to the movie it's looks really amazing about ali bringing shame i don't think there is any shame cause when srk and salman (which he never does) do itimate scenes then no1 says anything to them just cause they r from india well they r still muslims no matter where they r from so if ali does it then y r we saying such things to him. I think ali is a great actor and well if he dosent have a prob we shouldn't be complaining and if we do have a prob then just don't watch the movie or even the trailer. And about representing pakistan i dnt think he is evn thinking that when he is working to be honest he is just thinking this is my job and i need to do it well can call it being selfish but every1 is at some point
Didn't mean to offend any1 soz if i have 😊
Edited by bulbul123 - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya123

hhave anyone see his movie london paris newyork trailer? it totally disgusting, i mean he is representing pakistan but in his movie he has done totally crossed limited scenes, so then between him and veena there is no different. veena do it everything openly but he has done in the film. that is a difference only.his coming film gives wrong message the to the pakistani... i am very dissaoppint with ali zafar this timeee...

please post ur opinion. what u all think about this???????????

sorry.. i dont agree with u.. i m from pakistan but i m happy too see him in indian movie..
i never saw punjabi movies.. but i know thats punjabi films are disgusting.. in punjabi films just has over dance and gun not so happening.. and i admire to indian films, somtimes they teach us to hoe to live ur own life... when i saw ali zafar in indian films first time.. i was very happy for him... in punjabi films actors are wasted their talented... when someone leave punjabi film and come indian film then we realize that they have soo much talented... i m happy to see ali zafar i indian films.. and wait to watch this london pairs newyork movie... i love to watch this specially this movie's producer is my favrt producer.. shiristi arya...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Najam.. tumhari to lottery nikal aayi..😆
649486 thumbnail
^😆 Pallu it was cringy, The Nirma one was just fine. The Pashto vid was just ridiculous.Lol
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago