Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Starstruckk,People can have different point of views.You out of all the people should know this because u have a different POV from everyone in this forum.Why do you think that only can think differently.You like EP,I dont.I think they scream,you dont.I dont see the point of you getting all sarcastic.No i dont know who Linkin Park is.Only ur that "Cool" i guess.Yes,i like Faakhir,so???

I think she should try and keep ur sarcasm to urself.Oh and thanks for letting me know what rock is.I guess ur the only one who actually knows about Rock.Baaqi loug tou chaney chabba rahe hai.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

Pulwa main aa gayaaa...

my crushes are in this order

Alishba Yousaf
Alishba Yousaf
Alishba Yousaf
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and then

Syra Yousaf
Shahzadi of Kis din mera viyah hove ga
i remember i had a crush on Sahiba the film actor in my childhood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there are at the top of my head at the moment.I will post more later

bas dekho..maine pehle hi bata diya tha..πŸ˜†
konsa answer meepha jee??
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Starstruckk,People can have different point of views.You out of all the people should know this because u have a different POV from everyone in this forum.Why do you think that only can think differently.You like EP,I dont.I think they scream,you dont.I dont see the point of you getting all sarcastic.No i dont know who Linkin Park is.Only ur that "Cool" i guess.Yes,i like Faakhir,so???

I think she should try and keep ur sarcasm to urself.Oh and thanks for letting me know what rock is.I guess ur the only one who actually knows about Rock.Baaqi loug tou chaney chabba rahe hai.

yaar..I didn't mean it in a rude way...you guys take my comments way too deeply. I'l try posting more politely. πŸ˜†

I was defending my stance.. sarcasm is just instinctive when I defend my stances. Of course you can totally have your opinion.. I never imposed anything. All I did was prove otherwise that they don't scream and that they are a superb band which is what I initially said and you opposed. If you think they scream why not defend that instead of getting upset about what I said? & since you posted the bolo bolo cover instead of any of their original songs I don't think it's anything rude to think that you may not be a rock music follower & may be oblivious to Linkin Park. I by no means meant to say that offensively..and no I don't think I'm cooler than anyone else here. πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^I guess it has been sorted out already thru pm so whats the point of carrying it on which is basically just gonna b entertainment for other members,lol!!!

So white flag😊

@pulwasha

That everybody is not a Humayun loverπŸ˜›.i have read kaafi daafa,in this forum not many ppl like Humayun.
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
howzzat & Taify are guys? I thought you guys were girls. πŸ˜†

It's nice to know you guys take interest in dramas as much as girls do.

by the way..I find Danish Taimoor cute! I like him in comedy..I think he has good comic timing. I think I get a crush on him every now and then. πŸ˜†

This is offtopic but does anyone know if Danish Taimoor has fanpage on facebook where he actually interacts with his fans on his own? & if it's the real him? I found this one page where I think it's him interacting with his fans..but he always posts this lovey, mushy statuses that seem kinda awkward for a celeb to post 24/7. πŸ˜† I really hope thats not the real him or I may stop liking him because thats creepy. πŸ˜†
xainab293 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This is offtopic but does anyone know if Danish Taimoor has fanpage on facebook where he actually interacts with his fans on his own? & if it's the real him? I found this one page where I think it's him interacting with his fans..but he always posts this lovey, mushy statuses that seem kinda awkward for a celeb to post 24/7. πŸ˜† I really hope thats not the real him or I may stop liking him because thats creepy. πŸ˜†

I heard Aiza Khan and Danish were engaged,not anymore so i guess he posts lovey dovey statuses because he's heartbroken and stuff.πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Off-Topic, but i just wanna say that i friggin LOVE EP's Bolo Bolo version... It's really funn to listen to in it's own wayy.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

^I guess it has been sorted out already thru pm so whats the point of carrying it on which is basically just gonna b entertainment for other members,lol!!!

So white flag😊

@pulwasha

That everybody is not a Humayun loverπŸ˜›.i have read kaafi daafa,in this forum not many ppl like Humayun.

ohh that haan haan.. but man i like him.. πŸ˜†
aanopaari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
faisal queshi and fahad mustafa (sunny) ⭐️
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not really crush...its love Azfar Rehman is my jaan 😳😳