Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Who says Humayun sleep walks?? he is a very good actor.. and quite a charmer..πŸ˜†
Usman nahi aaya abhi tak apna crush Alishba Yousef leke?? πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Okay,i have to ask this?Who is Faisal Rehman?The Malal guy who married Serwat?:s

Yep, that's Faisal Rehman. He's been around FOREVER, he started off with films & then progressed to dramas. I really like the guy. I used to have this crush on him when Harjaee used to come on television..πŸ˜†

This is the drama I'm talking about by the way:

Both Faisals were just so cute in this drama. 😳 by the way, this serial is one of my favsss.

@ Pulwasha: Yes, Faisal Shah was the guy in Daam who marries Amna's character.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Maria, Nirma?? 2dirct bhaiyya??? u have been tooo direct πŸ˜†.. kya hogaya?? but by reading ur posts in BW i can sense why would u like them..πŸ˜†

My crushes:
FAHAD MUSTAFA 😍😍(major crush, for life.. no one can replace him EVER EVER πŸ˜†)
that red color shows the intensity of how much i like him..πŸ˜† he's my Pakistani Salman Khan..😳😳
Thats it.. if we are talking to about crushes.. Fahad is my only crush.. if we talk about people i like there are too many..
Humayun Saeed (was a crush)
Faisal Rehman (i really really really like him)
Fawad Khan (he's pretty good)
Adnan Siddiqi (i adore that man.. he's always smiling.. very nice in real also)
Faisal Qureshi (again a very good actor and an equally warm person)
Imran Aslam (pretty good actor)
Ahsan Khan (he is sooo cutee) 😳
Starstuck Faisal Shah is the daam guy rite?? who gets married to Amina?? if yes then i like him too..πŸ˜†
Mikaal has a good face but the way he talks puts me off..🀒

Fahad Mustafa is one of my favs. Always has been. I first saw him in Wujood e Laraib and instantly fell in love. I love his work, he's one of the best actors out there today, and I must say he's a pretty attractive guy, in an unconventional way. Come to think of it, I had a crush on him during the Main Abdul Qadir Hoon days & when he did Lahasil too..ahhh. I'm so used to seeing the likes of Faisal Qureshi or Fahad Mustafa & theyre both two of my most favs..that I automatically love everything about them & always have..at this point it's just pure admiration for what they do & then I guess on and off crushes. πŸ˜†

& Ahsan Khan's pretty cute. I agree. I remember how I didn't initially find him cute a few yrs back, but now he only gets cuter & cuter with every serial. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Who says Humayun sleep walks?? he is a very good actor.. and quite a charmer..πŸ˜†

I actually think that. πŸ˜†

I know there are some major Humayun fans on this forum..so no offense intended & I may hear a lot for this..but I find Humayun Saeed pretty overrated. lol

I don't dislike him..but I don't really like him either & I find his acting average-ish...dont kill me guys. πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Fawad is someone i admire but defo dont have a crush on, n since the rule os already so clear... Lemme jump to conclusions... I cant write any explanations at the moment rrom the ipad though...
Crushes:
Erm none? :O :/ weird, i knw
But i really like

Adeel hussain
Adnan siddiqui
Shehzad roy
And i really like farhan ali agha for the man he is, plus hes really smart n handsome :$

Ohh btw, does shehzad roy even count?
N i knw m missing a lot... Will edit ;)
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fahad Mustafa - Since always lol don't even remember which show got be hooked on him πŸ˜†

Faisal Shah- Video of AAdat by Jal

Mikaal - there was a magazine show that used come on ARY ( I believe it was called Red)

Faisal Qureshi - not a crush but I am a big fan

Imran Abbas - Khuda aur Mohabbat

Farhan Saeed - Jal the band

Agha Ali - Satrangi

You told us not to mention him but just want let u know I have had a crush on Fawad since EP days lol...since grade schoolπŸ˜† and now I am so happy that finally he is getting the recognition that was long over due πŸ‘
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: cameroon16

Fahad Mustafa - Since always lol don't even remember which show got be hooked on him πŸ˜†

Faisal Shah- Video of AAdat by Jal

Mikaal - there was a magazine show that used come on ARY ( I believe it was called Red)

Faisal Qureshi - not a crush but I am a big fan

Imran Abbas - Khuda aur Mohabbat

Farhan Saeed - Jal the band

Agha Ali - Satrangi

You told us not to mention him but just want let u know I have had a crush on Fawad since EP days lol...since grade schoolπŸ˜† and now I am so happy that finally he is getting the recognition that was long over due πŸ‘

@ bold: haha, I know what you mean! I so agree. I've had a crush on him since his Jutt & Bond days. πŸ˜† I really adore the guy...I was disappointed not to see him getting the recognition he deserved post Khuda Ke Liye & EP is a superb band, they never got their due either, at least not like they should've..but I'm really happy for his huge success. He def deserves every bit of it.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct

Ok here's my list it's in order:
1. Atiqa Odho
2. Maria Wasti
3. Nirma
4. Noor

😲😲😲

okay i think i know the reason behind this list..

edited to add.. dont you think Veena Malik also falls in the above list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even Nargis too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pulwa main aa gayaaa...

my crushes are in this order

Alishba Yousaf
Alishba Yousaf
Alishba Yousaf
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and then

Syra Yousaf
Shahzadi of Kis din mera viyah hove ga
i remember i had a crush on Sahiba the film actor in my childhood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there are at the top of my head at the moment.I will post more later
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
Hmm Alishbaa! Interesting choice, it's good to see this side of you :)

About Veena - Never yaar I can't even force myself to like her, she's totally off in the looks department.