Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Pulwasha - Yep you must've figured it out 😆 you're also on that section but I can't be so direct here, this is the Pak section apna section :).
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No,both had ayesha in it...
I just cant watch anything with her in it!kpkppbt was a compromise i made 4 Fawad but woh bhi chorh diya.
Meeph thumbnail
2direct:
What section is that? I wanna chck it out too?:P
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

2direct:
What section is that? I wanna chck it out too?:P

That section got closed meepha.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No,both had ayesha in it...
I just cant watch anything with her in it!kpkppbt was a compromise i made 4 Fawad but woh bhi chorh diya.

yeaahhh..
He was the other guy in Malal..one was Imran the other was him..
2direct i figured it out..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

All my crushes are still my present crushes 😆

Hamayun Saeed 😍 -I loved him since I was umm may be 10 yrs 😕 but yeah whatever people say about him or his acting I still love him
Faisal Qureshi -I don't know when I started liking him but its been a long time
Faisal Shah -I started liking him when he came in Dil diya dehleez as bari
Moammar Rana -After mere paas paas happened
Fahad mustafa
I guess that's about it 😕
Meeph thumbnail
2direct-
Ugh,too bad

Tehreem
High 5!
Yeah,everybody thinks humayun sleeps through his performances but i just love his expressions in the romantic scenes.goosebumps aatey the,lol! I wish he comes in dramas which are more romantic rather than comin as a villian in Kaafir.its just not him.No cheesy dialogues and stuff.Humayun from kabhi kabhi pyaar mein,meri jaan,mehndi,singhaar,doraha was <3
tehreemm thumbnail

2direct-
Ugh,too bad

Tehreem
High 5!
Yeah,everybody thinks humayun sleeps through his performances but i just love his expressions in the romantic scenes.goosebumps aatey the,lol! I wish he comes in dramas which are more romantic rather than comin as a villian in Kaafir.its just not him.No cheesy dialogues and stuff.Humayun from kabhi kabhi pyaar mein,meri jaan,mehndi,singhaar,doraha was <3

I know 😍 in mehndi he was sooo charming and romantic 😳 Oh you have seen meri jaan ? :O I thought only I saw that show because everybody thought it was lame 😕 Tho kaafir role isn't his type but still he is good at it I watch that show and he is such a brilliant kameena 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Lame? The drama was based on a english novel i read kaafi pehle.It had nadia jamil in it-my favy! It was no where near lame.The only lame part was ZQ & Deepak!i loved how he decorated the house according to er choice! The last scene was so awww!
Hahahah,i am sure hoga leken i love the romantic hero image i have of him in my mind..Dont wanna kill it:P
tehreemm thumbnail

Lame? The drama was based on a english novel i read kaafi pehle.It had nadia jamil in it-my favy! It was no where near lame.The only lame part was ZQ & Deepak!i loved how he decorated the house according to er choice! The last scene was so awww!
Hahahah,i am sure hoga leken i love the romantic hero image i have of him in my mind..Dont wanna kill it:P

Oh yeah ? I didn't know that but I LOVED that drama because it had hamayun nadia and it was a romantic drama 😍 oh and i loved the OST too 😆.
The last scene omg I waited for it right from the start crazy right ? but it was the best 😳 He does looks good as romeo :P