Sami Khan, bohot ho gaya

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

http://www.tvkahani.com/WEBSITE/Articles/no-more-sami-khan.html#HCB_comment_box

"We are sick of Sami Khan" is what the fans are chanting these days. TVKahani in its weekly poll had asked fans of the actor they are sick of watching on-screen, and Sami Khan has topped there.
The actor who is seen in almost every other drama these days, in the same role (Umm-e-Kulsoom, Jo Chalay, My Dear Sautan...etc) has angered his fans around the country.
He has been under criticism for his choice of subject for a while now. The actor who earlier refused to comment on his roles, when approached, has finally promised something. The actor agrees that his roles haven't been good, and in the same breathe he says that he will soon come in a never-before-seen avatar. Rumors are that he is interested in doing an out an out negative role [Mera Saaein anyone?]. The actor also seems to have a problem with viewers, who often neglect his work on PTV, where he says he has done variety of characters.
Well, we gotta agree with the majority. Sami Khan, bohot ho gaya!

Latest NEWS

We are sick of sami khan

Comments

Thank you for commenting!

(within the last minute) random said:
he is an ok actor but boring with same role
(1 hours ago) Maria said:
I would lov 2 watch u sami in every drama
(1 hours ago) Maria said:
Love him
(9 hours ago) minahel said:
realy lyk him
rss

2012 - TVKahani Designed by Templates Perfect

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well i don't agree...
IF we saw Kis din Maira viya,Shadi Mubarak,Kala jadu...he is change in them...😊

Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Taify,

Actually i wanna say this for some more actors...

Aamina sheikh,

who is coming in every drama these days am sick of watching her playing every character she gets

Sanam Baloch,

another actress who should seriously think over the subjects she is accepting.

Aisha khan,

the problem is she is coming mostly with Humayun and that makes the part more annoying

Faisal Qureshi, Fahad and even Sami all are doing too much.. unable to understand why cant our dramas have variety...

Humsafar got such fame just because of its fresh cast.. so why cant ppl experiement.

the 2nd problem is production houses have made some sorta lobby (groups) to work with... they would only cast the actors with which they would be comfortable or have worked with...

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

And here my mom still wanted him to play aabi in mata e jaan 🤔 I was like mom he is everywhere I don't want him anymore. Same happened with imran abbas, at one point of time he was in almost every other show and kinda lost his charm. The problem with our shows is that same actors play different roles in different shows it's hard to differentiate b/w them and if an actor becomes popular everyone tries to cast him/her in their show, I mean give some other people a chance they might prove themselves better 😕

waniya_fatima thumbnail
@Tehreem,

agreed with ur imran abbas point...

at one time humayun was a hit actor and everyone casted him in their serials... the most disappointing thing is even the actors dont case about the story or the characters they are playing.. they are not bothered about playing repetative chatacters...

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

@Taify,

Actually i wanna say this for some more actors...

Aamina sheikh,

who is coming in every drama these days am sick of watching her playing every character she gets

Sanam Baloch,

another actress who should seriously think over the subjects she is accepting.

Aisha khan,

the problem is she is coming mostly with Humayun and that makes the part more annoying

Faisal Qureshi, Fahad and even Sami all are doing too much.. unable to understand why cant our dramas have variety...

Humsafar got such fame just because of its fresh cast.. so why cant ppl experiement.

the 2nd problem is production houses have made some sorta lobby (groups) to work with... they would only cast the actors with which they would be comfortable or have worked with...

therer will be another poll for females
waniya_fatima thumbnail
taify you are conducting any sorta poll... didnt know
Usman. thumbnail
i think this topic has been discussed quite a few times here in this section recently..
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i think this topic has been discussed quite a few times here in this section recently..

but am discussing this 1st time 😆... 😛
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

but am discussing this 1st time 😆... 😛

lol.. i remember we had a huge discussion and some heated arguments over this topic..