to u too =)

12 rabi ul awal ki chuty kis din bny???
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Same to u too and all other! =)
649486 thumbnail
To you too & everyone else, I'm so out of touch with our Deen. I've got so much to catch up on. 🤔
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So what are we celebrating here the birth of the Prophet Mohammad SAW or his death...because according to scholars it has never been proved that he was born on the12th of rabialawal, but he surely died...Prophet Mohammad SAW never celebrated his birthday...neither did the sahaba celebrate his birthday...so do we love the prophet more than the sahaba?...the same sahaba who sacrificed their life and wealth for the prophet Mohammad SAW...do we believe that the companions didnt love him enough to celebrate his birthday after his death...think about it...i dont mean to lecture here...look it up yourself, you dont need to believe me...but there is one fact i would like to share with you all.

"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." [Al-Maida 5:3]

Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said, "Whoever performs an action that is not according to our way will be rejected." (al-Bukhari) [See Hadith 5]

thanks for your time...Allah Knows best.

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khair Mubarak! Aur meri taraf se bhi aap sab ko bohat bohat mubarak ho!