Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Harry is Faisal Qureshi.. who was an actor
Tom is Ejaz Aslam.. who was hardworking.. but was not getting the break
Sally is she herself..
when Tom and Harry came together amin aur tum happened.. they became good friends.. then Ayesh came in between where Faisal's all interest went to her he wanted to do projects with her hence his attention got diverted from Main aur tum and Eijaz.. if u guys remember when Main aur tum was almost on the verge of ending.. it used to be quite cold.. was not the same.. Eijaz and Faisal were not on good terms then.. but when Aysha went away or shall i say Faisal dumped her.. Eijaz and Faisal came together again and did Yaarian, recently did Kin din mera viyay.. Babar Javed was also responsible of Faisal and Eijaz coming together again.. because from what i have heard both Babar and Faisal were not happy from Ayesha..Babar helped Faisal understand the girl is not worth it.. they did Yaarian again.. Ayesha is now out of their camp.. and they are all together happy friends again..
Sana watever i said above it cent percent true.. i know eye witnesses for that..she is very shrewd..
and btw she is 32..she said on NKS that she finished her studies from US and came to Pakistan and did serials like Mehndi and soo.. she is pretty old.. LIERRR
ohh yeahh i just double checked.. they are both in 7th sky.. but Humayun's own production house is six sigma.. he is hardly in 7th sky..he is there just for the heck of it.. Abdullah takes care of it..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She definately is shrewd. I think shes older. Did mehndi and doosri aurat when she was 21-22, went to study for 6-7 years, then came back, and its been about 5 yrs.. Older then 32 definately.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She definately contradicts her words herself. In one interview she chooses one dimension, and in the second, the other.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

She definately contradicts her words herself. In one interview she chooses one dimension, and in the second, the other.

i always knew she is a lier.. on NKS she said ohh we belong to a conservative family.. smoking and drinking is not allowed.. when she herself smokes and drinks like crazy..
and here she says i come from a family where calling guys over ur house and going out with them on coffee is not considered bad.. 🤢
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Forgot to add that of-course it doesn't make me an instant fan of hers, but it does make me respect her and not judge her on crap making stupid opinions about her.

Just one thing though, she said she's currently 25 as in 2012, but is that really her age? She looks much older. I always thought she was at-least 28/29.

I'm just 5 minutes into this show..and just thought I mention this. Will give my views on the entire episode once I'm done.

The host asked her about whether or not she has a role model within Pakistan. Ayesha replied no..and the host later said so after 61 yrs of independence, you see no one as your role model (something along those lines..however, 61 yrs of independence was brought up).

So, that means this show is from 2008? 61 yrs from 1947 = 2008. If that's the case..then she was 25 then. I remember her appearing on The Shareef Show, and I think that was last yr in 2011..there she mentioned she's 28. This yr, she's going to be 29 then. If this show was shot in 2008 then the age part makes sense.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Harry is Faisal Qureshi.. who was an actor
Tom is Ejaz Aslam.. who was hardworking.. but was not getting the break
Sally is she herself..
when Tom and Harry came together amin aur tum happened.. they became good friends.. then Ayesh came in between where Faisal's all interest went to her he wanted to do projects with her hence his attention got diverted from Main aur tum and Eijaz.. if u guys remember when Main aur tum was almost on the verge of ending.. it used to be quite cold.. was not the same.. Eijaz and Faisal were not on good terms then.. but when Aysha went away or shall i say Faisal dumped her.. Eijaz and Faisal came together again and did Yaarian, recently did Kin din mera viyay.. Babar Javed was also responsible of Faisal and Eijaz coming together again.. because from what i have heard both Babar and Faisal were not happy from Ayesha..Babar helped Faisal understand the girl is not worth it.. they did Yaarian again.. Ayesha is now out of their camp.. and they are all together happy friends again..
Sana watever i said above it cent percent true.. i know eye witnesses for that..she is very shrewd..
and btw she is 32..she said on NKS that she finished her studies from US and came to Pakistan and did serials like Mehndi and soo.. she is pretty old.. LIERRR
ohh yeahh i just double checked.. they are both in 7th sky.. but Humayun's own production house is six sigma.. he is hardly in 7th sky..he is there just for the heck of it.. Abdullah takes care of it..

Pulwasha, where do you get all this scoop from? lol

Wait, so Faisal and Ayesha LIVED together? whaaat theee...

So, the person who Ayesha kept referring to in the interview, was Faisal Qureshi? all those times she went "this guy wasn't like this but then turned out to be like this because of others or so..I don't have ill feelings for this actor even if we don't talk now,"...so, this is all in regards to Faisal Qureshi? Do you know what even happened btwn them? Like why did Faisal dump her to be exact? I know you mentioned because Babar Javed said she wasn't worth it etc, so basically Faisal just left Ayesha because he had projects lined up with Baber so he just gave in to whatever Babar said? but didn't he like Ayesha? I wonder if they really liked each other to begin with, Ayesha & Faisal that is..

I don't understand Ayesha Khan though. I've always given her credit for her acting because I do honestly think that she can act..but as a person from what I've gathered..she just sends out weird vibes. I remember seeing an older interview of hers on some channel and she seemed quite stuck up, & it was such a let down. I've seen pictures of her smoking and drinking, & pictures of her with many male models and actors who she seems pretty comfortable with so I'm not exactly sure why she's making it seem like everyone in showbiz is a fake when it seems like she's kinda being fake herself? If you don't socialize with people in this show business, then why do we still see you socializing?

Apart from that, she seems like close friends with Humayun. Almost all her work is with his production house/with Humayun as an actor...well most of them are at least. While Ayesha does seem shady herself, I must say Humayun seems to get way too comfortable with a lot of the female celebs in this industry..So, even if he's a good person he should be reminded of his limitations as afterall he is a married guy..but then I guess he's one of the powerful people in this business, so it's probably okay if it's Humayun. lol

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Humayun's thing is he has been linked to numerous female actors whether he has been with them or not he is still on very good terms with each of them.. they all call him their friend.. you wont find a single female co actor who says Humayun is not a good person.. i guess its his over friendly nature.. he goes places but comes back to his wife.. im not saying its right but atleast his wife knows.. and so do all the other ladies that he is not leaving his wife..
all that being said Humayun is a very warm person..
yeaahh she means Faisal whenever she is referring to the person who was a good actor, had a good standing etc etc.. i dont know wat actually happened as to why Faisal left her.. I just know that Ayesha kept chanelling between Babar and Faisal.. when she openly admitted she was with Babar, she was actually with Faisal or something like that happened.. in the end Faisal left her.. she went back to Babar and he said no to her too.. so she had no were to go but Humayun.. i dont think she and Humayun are still having an affair but they were at one point of time.. i guess now they are just friends..
Humayun reminds me of Akshay Kumar.. who has dated every other girl from bollywood and is still friends with all of them.. none speak ill about him...
where do i get all the info?? i know someone in Six Sigma..😆
and Ayesha is not in her twenties.. thats a white lie..
starstruckk thumbnail

Humayun's thing is he has been linked to numerous female actors whether he has been with them or not he is still on very good terms with each of them.. they all call him their friend.. you wont find a single female co actor who says Humayun is not a good person.. i guess its his over friendly nature.. he goes places but comes back to his wife.. im not saying its right but atleast his wife knows.. and so do all the other ladies that he is not leaving his wife..

all that being said Humayun is a very warm person..
yeaahh she means Faisal whenever she is referring to the person who was a good actor, had a good standing etc etc.. i dont know wat actually happened as to why Faisal left her.. I just know that Ayesha kept chanelling between Babar and Faisal.. when she openly admitted she was with Babar, she was actually with Faisal or something like that happened.. in the end Faisal left her.. she went back to Babar and he said no to her too.. so she had no were to go but Humayun.. i dont think she and Humayun are still having an affair but they were at one point of time.. i guess now they are just friends..
Humayun reminds me of Akshay Kumar.. who has dated every other girl from bollywood and is still friends with all of them.. none speak ill about him...
where do i get all the info?? i know someone in Six Sigma..😆
and Ayesha is not in her twenties.. thats a white lie..

yeah, I was going by what Ayesha' has had to say about her age..however, I do think she looks past her 20s, so can see her being in her 30s. She looks way too old in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, especially when she's with Fawad.

Faisal & Ayesha seem like totally different people though..like they just don't click together..I'm guessing maybe they just got close while shooting for Maaney Na Yeh Dil? I don't even think they have any other drama together.

Ahh..so you know someone from Six Sigma..I know this is going to go off topic now..but do you have any other scoop on any other actor/actresses that you can share? lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
not much.. i could only grasp this much while my stay in Pakistan.. but i would keep taking gossip from my source..😆
if u guys know Nomi Qamar who got arrested with Ali Haider and Model Neiha.. just came back from a Rehab..he is in Ahmed habib drama now..
Hina Dilpazeer.. looks like a very humble lady.. but in real she is total opposite.. she had a huge fight with Javeria and Saud and all thats when she left YZH.. i have heard she is kinda ohh i know all types.. but she is a good actress..
starstruckk thumbnail

not much.. i could only grasp this much while my stay in Pakistan.. but i would keep taking gossip from my source..😆

if u guys know Nomi Qamar who got arrested with Ali Haider and Model Neiha.. just came back from a Rehab..he is in Ahmed habib drama now..
Hina Dilpazeer.. looks like a very humble lady.. but in real she is total opposite.. she had a huge fight with Javeria and Saud and all thats when she left YZH.. i have heard she is kinda ohh i know all types.. but she is a good actress..

LOL Nomi Qamar was in rehab? wow. Why did they go to jail to begin with?

yeah Hina seems like a humble lady...guess not...loll..but she's a good actress as you mentioned.

Any news on Fawad Khan? Sanam Baloch or so? I believe Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is a Six Sigma production & they're in it..so though I ask about them. 😆