Honestly Speaking with Ayesha Khan

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All I Can Say Is I Take My Words Back -_____________-
Please visit the Gossip Thread and have a good read! . 😲 😆

I just watched the first episode of the show Honestly Speaking on Indus Vision, with Shahzad Nawaz as the host, and the first guest was Ayesha Khan. So I'm gonna be honest and say that when Ayesha made her comeback to television, I was a huge fan until one point where I found her to be fake and delusional, and basically just disliked her for no apparent reason. However, after watching this interview, my opinion has changed. She was extremely honest, and her words felt very true. I really liked what she said about the "rizq" part, and
the hypocrisy bit, because it exists for a fact. The whole conversation between Shahzad and her was very interesting. She's really strong-headed and the way she spoke about women really made me think. I mean wow, people can stoop so low for selfish reasons, that I doubt they would have ang self respect left.

Oh but I do have a few questions if anyone could answer them, and I strongly suggest that people do watch this interview, cuz there are a LOT of controversies/rumors that go around about her, which need to be clarified, and i think she somewhat did.

1. The director that Ayesha had a tiff with, who made a pass at her, was that Babar Javed? I mean it's supposed to be a married director, and Ayesha has previously mentioned something about Babar in interviews, however I'm not sure if Babar is married or not.. Could anyone clarify that issue if they know something.
2. What happened between Faisal Qureshi and Ayesha? Was Faisal the friend who betrayed her whom she was talking about? I really wanna know what went wrong.
3. The whole Adnan, Humayun, Aijaz thing? She said that she has no friends at all anymore, and all these people are not so truthful and upfront as she thought of them to be and are merely just irrelevant co-stars.. Another clarification about them being needed here, what went wrong here as well?
4. If anyone watches the interview, who was she talking about in the Tom/Harry/Sally part. I have a few guesses, but I'm not sure. Perhaps Fahad Mustafa and Sami Khan maybe? I don't really know.. Maybe Ahsan is one of them.

I'll post the link later if anyone wants to see it cuz its 12 AM in Canada right now, but just right 'honestly speaking with ayesha khan' in youtube, and you'll find it.

Watch it though, it's a pretty good interview, much much better then Ayesha Alam's No Reservations on Dawn. It'll clarify a lot of controversies/rumors about her.
Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Forgot to add that of-course it doesn't make me an instant fan of hers, but it does make me respect her and not judge her on crap making stupid opinions about her.

Just one thing though, she said she's currently 25 as in 2012, but is that really her age? She looks much older. I always thought she was at-least 28/29.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Sana, i'll comment after i watch the show, about her age, she is DEFINITELY 28/9, cz she was with my cousin sister, and in MY school, and way way way senior to us, since she was in my sister's class who is 28! we've been in terms when she used 2 live here =)
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
argh!
i knew it.. when TVKahani had the "actress with no friends" gossip, i knew it was Ayesha Khan only.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can you please post the link for the video too!!

I've always been curious about FQ and Ayesha... I remember seeing in an interview that she was asked who does she make the best pairing with.. and she replied FQ in Maaney Na Yeh Dil.. but surprisingly they've NEVER worked together again.. Aisa kya hua unke beech?
BlackStar. thumbnail
I'm not able to post the link right now, but write 'Honestly Speaking with Ayesha Khan' in youtube, and the video appears.

I always thought that she was pretty close to Humayun, but guess that doesn't seem so... Hmm..

And she also said that 80% of the top MARRIED actors will always try to flirt with you..

Plus she called Sadia Imam and overrated actress, which i totally agree with.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i kind of agreed with most of what she said.. Sadia Imam is definitely over rated.. and Nabeel dont evet get me started on him.. he annoys me big time

she is definitely lying about her age.. she is no where close to 25.. she is atleast 28\29.. after speaking so much 'truth' there was no need to lie about her age.. she appeared to be rather silly..how much snobbish she appears but one cant deny that she is not a good actor.. she is definitely a powerful performer..

there were rumors of her being married to Humayon Saeed but good she cleared the air regarding this

and that host annoyed me.. he wasnt letting her speak.. she wouldn't even complete one sentence and he will intervene and ask another question..he needs to be a bit patient..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she is such a lierrr... OMGGG... she keeps clinging to Humayun 24/7.. Humayun is a casanova type... but he is a good person.. anyways he has had many affairs and he did have a very long standing affair with Ayesha Khan.. when his production house was 7th sky with Abdullah Kadwani.. his wife was not very much involved in the production.. but she knew everything all along.. Ayesha asked Humayun to divorce his wife but Humayun made it clear that he will not leave his wife what so ever..she then jumped to Babar Javed with whom she had a short fling.. it was also reported that Ayesha and Faisal Qureshi got married.. but they didnt get married instead they were living together..and then Faisal dumped Ayesha and married his now wife..
Abdullah Kadwani took over 7th sky and Huamyun's production house turned into six sigma which now him, his wife and Shehzad Naseeb head..so his wife is in the office 24/7.. Humayun still had a good repo with Ayesha since she wouldnt be doing any serials with A&B productions as they do serials with Faisal and Babar Javed is a part of it.. she has no choice left other than being with Six Sigma..
when i was in Pakistan last month.. someone told me this incident.. where there was shooting of kaafir going on in their clifton location.. Ayesha came in..Samina was in the other room.. Sania Saeed's husband was also present.. Ayesha came to Humayun and said "itne din hogaye Humayun tumne mujhe hug nahi kiya" Humayun hugged her she said "theek se hug karo na" he hugged her properly so she pushed him and said to Sania Saeed's husband "dekhein kaise line maar raha hai" Samina came out from the other room.. Humayun was standing with his hands folded.. Ayesha went straight into her makeup room..
so my point watever she is saying is lies and only lies.. she is not someone with a very good character and is also popular for her this trailt in the Tv industry.. she is very easy to get hold of.. True story !! 😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Didn't Ayesha openly date Babar during the Maane Na Yeh Dil time? I remember her telling that on Begum Nawazish show..

And wow Pallo if that is true then she is one hell of a liar, and pretty good at itt. I actually believed her. What a manipulative B**ch!

So now, at-least I do have a reason to hate her, unlike before where i hated her for no reason..

They way she was saying I have no issues and I'm a professional person, Yaada Yaada crap, wow. So this is basically her helpless call for big producers to sign her.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Surely, a sharp minded and clever girl.
BlackStar. thumbnail
And Humayun isn't in 7th Sky anymore? I thought Six Sigma was just his wife and Shahzad Naseeb?