Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
chill yr...u r taking things so personally we haven't said anything about Sami , we r just giving our opinion about the same type of roles he;s doing in every drama...if u like someoneits good u like his all the positive aspects as welll as you must also able to accept the criticism coming on his way, just quitting the things in middle is not the solution
Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh wow just found this thought i should post it here

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think leaving like this is a bit unethical
sorry for disturbing u guys again let me clearify everything
the basic reason i was supporting sami khan wasn't that i was wasting my energy on him or whatever
the whole conversation that i was having with anyone of you was just for fun
its a great feeling to be a part of heated discussion Lolx
(it really doesn't mean i dont like him though)
@usman
u talking about pinch of salt??? its whole khewara mine
i would have left after the very first comment on sami khan over here
if u think that m leaving becoz he was bashed
it seems that discussion was moving towards a wrong end
from very starting everyone was saying sami khan is worst actor found on earth, dont know how to act blah blah blah
even u have commented on the very first page about his role in kis din mera viyah huway
do check all my comments i have not said even once that y the hell u guys r saying he cant act well
it was not becoz i dont like his acting but becoz i like him a lot. any statement from my side will definately be biased
thats y i didn't said a word over there
@Pulwasha
dear the issue is u pointed me with ur comment
thats y i felt bad enough
to point a whole group or giving a general statement is something else
still if u think m over reacted then again its difference of thought may be sorry if i hurted you
n one more thing u were saying accepting ur fav's with all the flaws he is having
may be flaws doen't exists for me as m liking him
or even his positive points are flaws for u becoz u r hating him
what the actual point is God knows well
@everyone
sorry if any of my comment was even a bit hurting for anyone over here my intention wasn't to hurt anyone
so sorry dil sy sorry
may sami khan keep on entertaining on all with his performance
n yeah he was trying to go abroad for his masters
so do pray his decision will be finalized, u guys will defo gonna get a break then
have great life ahead
n loads of happiness
sorry for all the mess i had just created
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont hate naybody.. hate is a strong word.. its just a dislike and i have full right to do that.. these people are on television to provide me with entertainment and if they cant do that.. they have no right to stay on tv.. the thing is u are not getting what we are saying here cuz u just said u dont see any flaws in him.. ofcourse Sami is not perfect everybody has flaws and he has his share too..
453547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

well if people cannot difference between sarcasm and serious comments i cannot help it.. giving all ur energy to defend an actor who doesnt even know of ur existance is kinda odd.. plus not keeping with up criticism.. if u like some one u should have guts to agree with the flaws they have or atleasy accept other people's opinion..well if none of the above can be done.. we are not here to babysit people.. Are we??
i wouldnt have said anything about Sami or any other person for this matter if the second party accepted my opinion.. i never tried to change her opinion to not like Sami.. i wish the acceptance should be mutual..i dont put words in ur mouth.. u better not do that to me..

👏😆@underlined
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well he mostly comes in A&B dramas...shayad Baber Javed ko uss se koi dushmani ho :P

All jokes aside I love Sami Khan...at least I did. I'm really disappointed though that he's only been coming in rona-dhona roles lately. The only character I've really liked him in recently is his role in Maaye Ni. Otherwise I had been a fan of him ever since he came in the drama Saij a couple years back.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all.. you do not owe an apology to any one.. so stop saying it.. you like Sami its your choice some people here dont like him its their choice.. and some people who actually like him but are fed up of watching him doing same thing in almost each serial venting against him.. its their choice.. simple as that.. you like him that doesnt mean you are the odd one out and we dont like him doesnt make us bad either..

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

@usman
u talking about pinch of salt??? its whole khewara mine
i would have left after the very first comment on sami khan over here
if u think that m leaving becoz he was bashed
it seems that discussion was moving towards a wrong end
from very starting everyone was saying sami khan is worst actor found on earth, dont know how to act blah blah blah
even u have commented on the very first page about his role in kis din mera viyah huway
do check all my comments i have not said even once that y the hell u guys r saying he cant act well
it was not becoz i dont like his acting but becoz i like him a lot. any statement from my side will definately be biased
thats y i didn't said a word over there

lols @ bold..

i dont know why you got upset over that wife waala comment.. i think that was made in a humorous way but may be you took it a wrong way.. but it happens.. do not think we are your enemies or we just come here to degrade here... enjoy the forums and dumb the tension