Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

monday - jo chalay
tuesday - mein
wed - dear sotan
thurs - anuska
fri - kaala jadu
sat - maaye ni (shadi mubaraik gonna replace it from next week)
sun - mein chand si n jab naam pukary jaein gy

im main sai i only watched MAinee...n woh bhi just coz of Fahad mustafa...

next week sai pta nhi kia hoga...better to switch on humsafar rather thn watching his another serial...

n jab naam pukary jaein gy ye konsaserial hai?? didn't heard of it befor??

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sami Khan ki khudki biwi uski itni tareef nahi karti hogi.. jitni yahan ho rahi hai..🤢

yr please itni kachi na kro... 😆 😆

koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Just a thought- how come Sami Khan never gets the girl of his choice? I've seen a lot of Sami Khan serials and in majority of them his character never ends up with the girl he wants...it's always second choice!
And why does he choose these type of roles? Tootay huwe par, Umm-e-Kulsoom, My dear Sauten...the list is endless. He selects roles that are pretty much the same...broken hearted lover boy that is stuck in a marriage where he's not happy and cannot forget his first love.

As a performer, I wonder if repetitive roles bring satisfaction to his creativity. Perhaps he should experiment a bit more with different kind of roles and challenge himself once in a while.

Any thoughts on this..?!

exactly!!!!! few days before i also thought abt it he shld try other roles also
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sami Khan ki khudki biwi uski itni tareef nahi karti hogi.. jitni yahan ho rahi hai..🤢

ur comment literally realised that my decission to enter pak forum was a bit wrong
y the hell people move towards the personal lives???
i use to think only indians use to do this but was wrong paki's too have the same mentality, ur comment was quite hurting
i left the other forum only becoz of such rubbish comments
ok no problem i realised that over here only u all are having the freedom to give ur opinions
noone else can say a word about anyone else
had a nice time over here InshaAllah will never enter this place again
n one more thing
dont watch sami khan's plays they r still going average
do watch ur super star's kuch pyar ka pagalpan
inspite of the fact just two plays of his r on air right now, still his kuch pyar failed to get viewship
Allah Hafiz God bless you all
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

ur comment literally realised that my decission to enter pak forum was a bit wrong
y the hell people move towards the personal lives???
i use to think only indians use to do this but was wrong paki's too have the same mentality, ur comment was quite hurting
i left the other forum only becoz of such rubbish comments
ok no problem i realised that over here only u all are having the freedom to give ur opinions
noone else can say a word about anyone else
had a nice time over here InshaAllah will never enter this place again
n one more thing
dont watch sami khan's plays they r still going average
do watch ur super star's kuch pyar ka pagalpan
inspite of the fact just two plays of his r on air right now, still his kuch pyar failed to get viewship
Allah Hafiz God bless you all

thats called sarcasm if u ever were introduced to the term.. im guessing not..

oh so u are leaving... Byee byeee..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@itzmyattitude..

I dont think you should take things so seriously..they are just actors and they do not ever bother what we are saying here about them so why should we care.. just take things with a pinch of salt and enjoy... dont leave just because someone says bad about your favourite.

@ Pulwasha..yaar thora hath hola rakho 😆😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ everyone- let's not get personal and keep this topic to Sami Khan..

the thread was started to just discuss the latest happenings and how Sami is really doing all these similar characters...that's a FACT..so instead of taking it personally, we can either agree, or if we have to disagree, let's keep it clean and not attack anyone else :)
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Most likely because he takes the same type of roles for every drama. But I agree, the guy's pretty good-looking, he should get his girl in at least one drama! Also, A&B usually cast him a lot so I don't know...shayad Baber Javed se koi dushmani ho :P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

@itzmyattitude..

I dont think you should take things so seriously..they are just actors and they do not ever bother what we are saying here about them so why should we care.. just take things with a pinch of salt and enjoy... dont leave just because someone says bad about your favourite.

@ Pulwasha..yaar thora hath hola rakho 😆😆

well if people cannot difference between sarcasm and serious comments i cannot help it.. giving all ur energy to defend an actor who doesnt even know of ur existance is kinda odd.. plus not keeping with up criticism.. if u like some one u should have guts to agree with the flaws they have or atleasy accept other people's opinion..well if none of the above can be done.. we are not here to babysit people.. Are we??
i wouldnt have said anything about Sami or any other person for this matter if the second party accepted my opinion.. i never tried to change her opinion to not like Sami.. i wish the acceptance should be mutual..i dont put words in ur mouth.. u better not do that to me..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar uska naam na leyna Ayeza tak ukta chuki hogi uss se jab dekho har serial mein uske peecha aajaata hai poor Ayeza i pity her kaala jadu mein Azfar Rehman milgaya par kismat dekho Sami Khan phir peechay aagaya!
Edited by PinkPrincessMew - 12 years ago