Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha i have been wondering the same thing! why does he have to be a HARA HUWA PREMI in every serial!🤣
And ya not to forget his new show Mein Chand si!

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

🤣 m back

sami khan's name captured my attention again
dear y u torturing urself watching these plays, want different roles then do watch mein, anushka, mayee ni, jab naam pukary jaein gy, parvaz, kaala jadu all these r on air right now
n yeah shadi mubarik gonna start soon
out of sami khan's 8 plays on air u r watching just 2 n predicting his creativity n future on basis of those

Ahhh you're back itsmyAttitude..I missed you. 😆

I wanted to ask you this question..but was waiting for your return. Since this is a Sami Khan thread, I'll ask you here? where did Sami Khan get all those awards in 2008, 2009, & 2010 I believe you mentioned? I'm very curious to know yeh awards hain kounse?

andd Sami Khan has EIGHT PLAYS airing currently?😲 with Shaadi Mubarak being the 9th? I did not know he has that many plays airing? 😕 *bangs head on the wall*.. iske liye ussey aik alag sa award miljana chaheye.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well guys i think he is not a bad actor
but actual problem is AnB dramas yar they force their audince to hate their most favorite actors 😆
by casting the same cast in every single play these actors r all the 7 days on tv which force the viewer to switch off his tv 😆

aur bs yar tm log sami k ab walay dramas daikhnay ki bajaye kuch saal pehlay k plays daikho boht different roles nazar ayin gay us k
i don't know why he left love, life aur lahore he was so good in that role
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

🤣 m back

sami khan's name captured my attention again
dear y u torturing urself watching these plays, want different roles then do watch mein, anushka, mayee ni, jab naam pukary jaein gy, parvaz, kaala jadu all these r on air right now
n yeah shadi mubarik gonna start soon
out of sami khan's 8 plays on air u r watching just 2 n predicting his creativity n future on basis of those

I'm not torturing myself because I am not watching these serials. However, I am well aware of the tracks and seen a few glipses. And within those glimpses, I see repetition.Actually, you don't even need to watch some of these serials- promo is enough to give you an indication. And I don't have a crystal ball 😆 I am not predicting his future. But I can tell you the name of at least 5 serials from the top of my head where he is pretty much playing similar roles. Therefore one cannot blame me for questioning his creativity.

So you're a Sami Khan fan?! Mate, I don't have anything personal against him. Just my two cents...
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh sami khan again 🤣, seems he's getting so much of attention from this forum viewers 🤣🤣, apart from joke...i seriously didnt knew he's 8 serials airing currently and Shadi mubarak is in pipeline...gosh!!!!

well ye to hai, in all the dramas he never get his heroine bechar...shayad us k face p udasi k wja sai lagta hai...but even comedy doesn't suit him, as we've seen him in Kis din mera viyah hove ga...he surely needs a break and then come back with a variety.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

well guys i think he is not a bad actor

but actual problem is AnB dramas yar they force their audince to hate their most favorite actors 😆
by casting the same cast in every single play these actors r all the 7 days on tv which force the viewer to switch off his tv 😆

aur bs yar tm log sami k ab walay dramas daikhnay ki bajaye kuch saal pehlay k plays daikho boht different roles nazar ayin gay us k
i don't know why he left love, life aur lahore he was so good in that role

@ bold- that's what I mentioned in my comment that he was actually one of my favorites back in TPM times..but A&B re-made his image as being the only one who loses his love...if we see him in a new character, I'd still be ready to watch him 😳
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

@ bold- that's what I mentioned in my comment that he was actually one of my favorites back in TPM times..but A&B re-made his image as being the only one who loses his love...if we see him in a new character, I'd still be ready to watch him 😳

yah that might be the reason k he's seen on many projects now a days& thats most of us are bored of him now...

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
do i actually need to say something
EXACTLYYY!
i feel like quoting ur post, and not writing anything else! 😆
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstuck

Ahhh you're back itsmyAttitude..I missed you. 😆

I wanted to ask you this question..but was waiting for your return. Since this is a Sami Khan thread, I'll ask you here? where did Sami Khan get all those awards in 2008, 2009, & 2010 I believe you mentioned? I'm very curious to know yeh awards hain kounse?

andd Sami Khan has EIGHT PLAYS airing currently?😲 with Shaadi Mubarak being the 9th? I did not know he has that many plays airing? 😕 *bangs head on the wall*.. iske liye ussey aik alag sa award miljana chaheye.

hehehe missed me for hitting me or throwing chappals on me 😆
there r only 2 award ceremony in Pakistan yar ptv n lux
all the lux mostly goes to hamayun saeed n all ptv goes to sami khan 😆
in 2009 for jinnah k naam he got best actor
n same year most popular male actor viewer's chioce
next year he got best actor for ghar ki khatir
n most popular actor viewer choice
he got more than 10-12 awards from ptv till date
n yup he is covering the whole week
monday - jo chalay
tuesday - mein
wed - dear sotan
thurs - anuska
fri - kaala jadu
sat - maaye ni (shadi mubaraik gonna replace it from next week)
sun - mein chand si n jab naam pukary jaein gy
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wonder the same ALWAYS ! 😆