Sami Khan- why is it so?

642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a thought- how come Sami Khan never gets the girl of his choice? I've seen a lot of Sami Khan serials and in majority of them his character never ends up with the girl he wants...it's always second choice!
And why does he choose these type of roles? Tootay huwe par, Umm-e-Kulsoom, My dear Sauten...the list is endless. He selects roles that are pretty much the same...broken hearted lover boy that is stuck in a marriage where he's not happy and cannot forget his first love.

As a performer, I wonder if repetitive roles bring satisfaction to his creativity. Perhaps he should experiment a bit more with different kind of roles and challenge himself once in a while.

Any thoughts on this..?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOLL I so agreee!

Sami Khan has been brought up in this topic I made a while back about AnB productions always have the same casting in nearly every drama of theirs. & Sami Khan is ALWAYS in their dramas.

I completely agree..what's up with Sami Khan? he chooses the same kind of roles over and over again. I feel he'd be sitting at home with no work if it weren't for AnB for forcing us to see him in every other drama these days. To be fair, I don't think he's a dreadful actor..but c'mon..the guy needs to firstly, take a break..secondly, come back and attempt variety..on different channels with different production houses and directors..given, he's getting all those offers. 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He's stuck with the SAME type of roles in EVERY serial, not to forget..he's the common cast in all A&B shows..

It's as if one can always imagine his future track to be losing his lady love and then spending the rest of his life with ANOTHER girl, with a sad, crying face throughout the show.
As much as I liked him when TPM went on air, I am getting tired of seeing him in every other show with the same exact character -__-
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i guess they think he's good in such characters.. but please ask the audience..he's cringe worthy..
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 m back
sami khan's name captured my attention again
dear y u torturing urself watching these plays, want different roles then do watch mein, anushka, mayee ni, jab naam pukary jaein gy, parvaz, kaala jadu all these r on air right now
n yeah shadi mubarik gonna start soon
out of sami khan's 8 plays on air u r watching just 2 n predicting his creativity n future on basis of those
itzMYattitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

LOLL I so agreee!

Sami Khan has been brought up in this topic I made a while back about AnB productions always have the same casting in nearly every drama of theirs. & Sami Khan is ALWAYS in their dramas.

I completely agree..what's up with Sami Khan? he chooses the same kind of roles over and over again. I feel he'd be sitting at home with no work if it weren't for AnB for forcing us to see him in every other drama these days. To be fair, I don't think he's a dreadful actor..but c'mon..the guy needs to firstly, take a break..secondly, come back and attempt variety..on different channels with different production houses and directors..given, he's getting all those offers. 😆

if he will take a break what the hell m gonna do m watching tv only for sami khan 🥺
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree take Jo chale to jaan se guzar gaye.. he dint get his girl even in this one.. what a pity 😆
he tried his hand in comedy in a cameo in KIs din mera viyah hove ga as Billo's Anwar.. but he was equally cringe worthy there too.. the character was LOUD .. but if you see almost all the characters in that serial were loud.. but none of them was as cringe worthy as him excluding the ladies playing his mom & chachi they gave me headache
itzMYattitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I agree take Jo chale to jaan se guzar gaye.. he dint get his girl even in this one.. what a pity 😆

he tried his hand in comedy in a cameo in KIs din mera viyah hove ga as Billo's Anwar.. but he was equally cringe worthy there too.. the character was LOUD .. but if you see almost all the characters in that serial were loud.. but none of them was as cringe worthy as him excluding the ladies playing his mom & chachi they gave me headache

now i should make a post is there any positive point that he is having 🤣
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

now i should make a post is there any positive point that he is having 🤣

nah.. no need to make a new topic on him .. He is the most famous thing these days in this section after Humsafar 😆

okay... let me look for positive points in him
his looks are decent, acting is not that bad as it is made out to be here these days.. but the only negative aspect is working with same production house & doing same kind of roles
itzMYattitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

nah.. no need to make a new topic on him .. He is the most famous thing these days in this section after Humsafar 😆

okay... let me look for positive points in him
his looks are decent, acting is not that bad as it is made out to be here these days.. but the only negative aspect is working with same production house & doing same kind of roles

dont worry
boycot AnB serials they will defo gonna change him ROFL
n i think sirat e mustaqeem is only play left of AnB with sami khan
his bad luck is that all AnB serials he has done in different time interval came on air at the same time
so definately as v cant see faisal alot these days
in coming future m waiting for all faisal amina sheikh's play from AnB side
n thanks for positive pointsss u made my day
first person on IF whose comment m loving the most 😍