*:.KhiSheReem|HumSfr AT#19.:*CheckNoteOnPG18

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

^^as per reeno's promise, new banners are up :D

Tu Mera Dil Tu Meri Jaan, Oh i love you Daddy <3

This is the official HUMSAFAR thread.

Khirad-Asher also known as KhiSher

(All discussion regarding the show and couple should be carried out here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME HUMSAFARS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...
Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P

Edited by lonelyshadow - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Information about the show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directed by: Sarmad Khoosat. [ Director Of Pani Jesa Pyar ]

Written By: Farhat Ishtiaq.

Produced By: Momina Duraid. [ Producer Of Mera Naseeb ]

Coming in September on HUM TV!

Cast :-

Fawad Khan

Mahira Khan

Noor-ul-Hassan

Naveen Waqar

Behroz Sabzwari

Atiqa Odho

& Others

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ost Hamsafar [extended version]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yKr8A3OHaA[/YOUTUBE]
lonelyshadow thumbnail

-_AfridiMalik_- (areena/reeno)
amnaM/lonelyshadow (amna)
-Maha- (maha)
meepha (muneefah)
Cute.Sadaf (sadaf)
Sunshine Girl
-Fatima- (fatima)
ana.khan
Rabz_14(rabia/rabz)
Ameres (anu)
sidra2007 (sidra)
-Hina- (hina)
-CupidsFriend-
ana_kash(ana)
InvisibleSmile (Shiza)
-Faiza-
-Rishx_KSG-
sweet_naina
iitaf
alisha_YashaRan
-SuMmer_LoVe-
SunShine_A(ashleesha)
dusk
uswah(uswah)
Ash_Smash(ash)
-AdiYalicious-(manal/mano)
itstheclimb(sanam/sanu)
Iram..x(iram)
pikachu
.SilentPrincess (laiba)
Miss-Pakie-KMH(maria)
Aliyaafridi(aliya)
Nimz-KMH(nimrah)
-Zarwulicious-
shafaqufaq(shafaq)
sweetmariyam
luv_harshad(lyla)
Siddu246
pinkss
anne156
AnnaNashley(badeeya)
Sana.B(sana)
ZoobiDoobi
desigirl_18(fati)
syria2014(syria)
Alisha.
rahmona_pakswe(mona)
anitamalik
-tehreem-(tehreem/tehru)
gia.khan
fairy17
InnocentGeet(sara)

kelly12(sayeeda kauser)
docnuss(nusrat)
lovedkruti(kruti)
*Dakoo_Minzy*
Farikina
sajni786(shilpa)
ZumSRK(zummi)
ArHi4ever
nuttycleo
Shamsaaa.
-Mish-
asherkhirad(natasha)
Sweet_Kandy
sania_12
mary78613
similuvs_ashiuv
_Aanchal_(anchu)
-pearlly-
-Noorii-
mahaandneha(noshu)
Amu.PunjabiKuri
-Nahi-

If anyone wants to be added, to the members' list Please scrap me [reeno] (Reenoo.) or amna (lonelyshadow) :)

Names in purple will make the new AT :)

lonelyshadow thumbnail

Humsafar Creations:

[Since the page was getting really image heavy due to anims, and the day to day bulking signature and anim contributions of our Creatives, the Makers of the thread have found an easy way out, and the Thread Link below is where ALL CREATIONS RELATED TO HUMSAFAR ARE POSTED/SHOULD BE POSTED.You can/should post them Here and in the OFFICIAL STICKY PSF's Creations Gallery =)]

*To be updated soon :P*

Anyone else wants me to add their VM? Please PM me as it's not possible to go through all the pages in AT :)

lonelyshadow thumbnail
For previous spoilers visit the 13th AT
LINK: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1985242

All New spoilers will be added here now{Page was becoming too heavy with all of it}
PM me the new ones please :D

SPOILER:- Ashar and Hareem Apologize to Khirad

Ashar was about to open his car door, when he heard his cell-phone ring once again. He thought to himself, "Another call; that too so quick?" He just talked to Hareem and Khirad about an hour ago, when they were having lunch. Worried, he received the call quickly. The voice coming from the other receiver was Hareem's. Hearing her voice had provided him with strength that instant.
Hareem- "Baba" (I like Baba better than Papa, so I'll use baba, lol. Hareem says Papa though)
Ashar- "How's Baba's jaan, Baba's princess?" He replied, hearing Hareem's sad tone.
Hareem-"Baba, Hareem wants to go to the zoo. She wants to see lions, but mama won't take me." She was tattle-tailing on her mom, and was angry.
Ashar- "This is why my princess's mood's off; because she wants to go to the zoo? Don't worry; I'll take you to the zoo myself. He thought she would get happy, however rather Hareem was still upset and down.
Hareem- "I don't want to go in the evening baba; I want to go right now." Ashar could sense tears in her adamant tone, and felt restless. He started to forget all the work he had to complete in office.
Ashar- "Okay, Baba's coming right now, alright. In a little while, now quickly wipe away your tears." He pacified her, and then shut the phone.
A while later, Ashar reached the apartment. Hareem ran towards her dead with her arms spread out, and Ashar picked her up in his arms.
Ashar- "Fine now are you happy? Baba came home in such short time." He brought her inside with him, while Khirad was standing in the kitchen doing something. Ashar glanced at her, and then glanced back at Hareem. He realized that Khirad was upset with Hareem over something.
Hareem- "Baba, Mama's angry at Hareem." He had brought Hareem to the living room, when Hareem told him herself.
Ashar- "What's mama angry at Hareem for? Did you do something bad? Annoyed Mama, that she's mad?" He didn't look at her.
Hareem- "I called you, so she got mad at me." Ashar got quite startled, that Khirad was upset with Hareem over a phone call. He knew Hareem knew how to count, but she still didn't know how to dial a phone number. He asked Hareem who dialed the number for her.
Hareem-"I dialed the number myself."
Ashar- "By yourself? How?" Both of them were sitting on the sofa, while Hareem pointed to the phone.
Hareem- "With that," as she pointed to the redial number on the receiver. Ashar got shocked at his daughter's intelligence.
Hareem- "Mama was taking a bath, so I called you myself. Then mama came back and got angry with me. She asked me why I called you, and told me I'm a bad and adamant girl." She put her head on her dad's shoulder. "Baba!"
Ashar- "Yes princess?"
Hareem- "Baba, mom's not talking to me." Ashar smiled at his daughter's worry.
Ashar- "Mama's mad at you because she thinks you called me, so then don't worry; we can lie to Mama and tell her that you didn't call me, I called you myself. Mama was taking a bath, how would she know?"
Hareem- "Baba! Lying is a bad thing to do!" Ashar stared at his for year old daughter, with wide eyes, for correcting him for his mistake. He got happy and smiled in his heart, and then looked to his daughter. He heard such a nice thing from his daughter today.
Ashar- "Hareem said the total right thing, who taught Hareem such a nice thing, her teacher?"
Hareem- "No, Mama did." She shook her head at the word teacher. "Mama says, that lying is a bad thing, and Allah Mian gets angry with you."
Ashar realized that no matter how much he hated that girl, he had to admit that she was a really good mother; she had taught his daughter a lot of good things.
Khirad got Hareem ready for the zoo in a really bad mood. She felt that Hareem was getting spoilt this way, throwing tantrums for the smallest reasons. She wouldn't stop irritating anyone, until she got what she wanted.
Hareem- "Mama, you get ready too." Hareem saw her upset face and spoke. Khirad came out of the room quietly, and started taking the dry clothes off the clothes line in the balcony. A while later, she spotted Ashar carrying Hareem in his arms, walking towards her.
Ashar- "Bhaiyi, why are you mad at my princess?" Hareem brought Ashar along to support her. Khirad smiled at this in her heart.
Khirad- "Because she's become a bad girl, she doesn't listen to anyone anymore."
Ashar- "But right now you can become friend's with her right? My princess promises that she won't bother you anymore, and will listen to everything that you say."
Khirad- "If she'll listen from now on, then I'll agree to be friends."
Ashar- "She'll listen to you for sure. Now quickly kiss my princess, and come to the zoo with us." Khirad moved forward and took Hareem from Ashar's arms.

SPOILER:- Hareem Asks for a Baby Brother

Today, Hareem wanted to listen to a story from Khirad, rather than Ashar, which is why Ashar was quietly laying down next to Hareem and listening. Khirad was narrarating the story about a prince and a princess from her mind, rather than reading from the book. While listening, Hareem remebered something, and therefore sigalled Khirad to stop talking mid-way.
Hareem- "Baba!" (She looked to Ashar and Spoke.)
Ashar- "Ji meri Jaan?" (He lovingly looked at Hareem and replied.)
Hareem- "Baba, why doesn't Hareem have a brother? Aleena has a brother, so i want one too. Baba Hareem want's a brother!" Ashar stared at Hareem with wide eyes, not knowing what to say in reply to her innocent question, as Hareem kept on repeating the same lines making a fuss. Khirad just stared at her nails, pretending she never heard what Hareem said. Ashar glanced at Khirad; he could tell that she was equally feeling awkward, as much as him.
Hareem- "Mama, Hareem needs a brother too, just like Aleena."
Khirad scolded Hareem.
Khirad- "Hareem! If you want to listen to the story then listen quietly. If your gonna interrupt once more, then i won't say the story."
Ashar felt that by scoldimg children, we just make ourselves feel superior, however we can't stop them from asking such innocent questions.
Hareem moved closer to Ashar and hugged him; she was cross with Khirad.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Ok guys, attention!
Yes, Thankyou :)

k, anyways, for the 20th AT, i thot we should make ours a special one, and have a little fun, so i thought, all us members of the ATm take up roles, like, for example, Reenoo. is Khirad of the AT ☺️ (YES! im starting the damn plan, ive got to get benefits/advants, right?! ;)] HAHA!
Likewise, say, -Cupidsfriend- says she wants to be Sara, she will be Sara, and that ways we can BEHAVE with her and address her as Sara [from the serial], ie IF she says she's sara first!
DONT fight over it =P, jissne pehle kehdiya, character usska, and guys, dont die to take all GOOD characters! Fareeda, Zareena, Khizar, Sara in sab ko bhi pakarlena since cast kuch khaas bari nahi hai, and they all are really beautiful people jo bhi ho! 😳 😆
Below, is the list of the characters, i'll keep adding once its decided on who is whom... :)

-Director [amna] (lonelyshadow)
- Khirad [
areena] (Reenoo.)
- Asher [fariha] (Fairy17)
- Sara [noshaba] (mahaandneha)
- Fareeda [hina] (-Hina-)
- Zareena [Amu] (Amu.PunjabiKuri)
- Khizer [?]
- Baseerat [ash] (Ash_Smash)
- Hareem [Shiza] (InvisibleSmile.]
- Professor Ilyas 😕 [OR WHATEVER SARMAD'S NAME WAS 🤣] [?]
- Nudrat [?]
- Afsheen [rabis] (Rabz_14)
- the other frnd -_- kiya naam tha?! :S [?]
- Raza [?]
- Batool Khala [zummi] (ZumSRK)
- the waiter who brought icecream for Khisher on their ice cream date! 🤣 [?]
- Aijaz [Asher's frnd, jis ki party thi before icecream date😎 [?]
- Bitch#1, jo Khirad ki dress pe bezti karti hai @ sara's bday [?]
- Bitch#2 ^^^^^^ [?]
-Khirad's mom / asher's phoppo [?]
-Noor Afza [?]
-Jamal [?]
-truck driver [who drops khirad at batool khala's home] [?]

will add :) remind me of characters ive forgotten, cud b a minor one too ;)
Dont fight :P
and my husband, yes, make sure ur as Hot as he really is! ☺️ im sure i'll be married 2 a girl Asher! 😳 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Humsafarians...idhar shift hojao sab 😎
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo 🥳

Reeno-awesome banner😍
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2