|*Khirad&Ashar*||Humsafar AT#2||

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, This space is the OFFICIAL THREAD.
KHIRAD-ASHAR
HUMSAFAR
the couple AND the serial, both to be discussed here.
PLEASE let me know if you want your creations to be posted here! :)

WELCOME HUMSAFARS
Scrap me if you would like to be added in the member's List!

This AT is dedicated mainly to Ashar and Khirad of Hum TV's much anticipated, novel-based Drama Serial, Humsafar. Please note that discussions on Other Characters from the show Can ALSO be carried out here :)

Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...

Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directed by: Sarmad Khoosat. [ Director Of Pani Jesa Pyar ]

Written By: Farhat Ishtiaq.

Produced By: Momina Duraid. [ Producer Of Mera Naseeb ]

Coming in September on HUM TV!

Cast :-

Fawad Khan

Mahira Khan

Noor-ul-Hassan

Naveen Waqar

Behroz Sabzwari

Atiqa Odho

& Others
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, we will all enjoy the serial and its discussions together :)
Feel free to share your thoughts, remember not to be rude to any actor personally.
No infighting/Bashing against members or other ATs/Jodis.
Dont Spam :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Tdbq3_M-E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail

C.r.e.a.t.i.o.n.S

b/w:

if anyone wants their stuff to be added here, Please inform me, WITH your creations :)

serendipity. thumbnail
-_AfridiMalik_- (areena/reeno)
-Maha- (maha)
meepha
Cute.Sadaf
Sunshine Girl
amnaM
-Fatima-
ana.khan
Rabz_14
Ameres
sidra2007
-Hina-
-CupidsFriend-
ana_kash
InvisibleSmile (Shiza)
-Faiza-
-Rishx_KSG-
sweet_naina
iitaf
alisha_YashaRan
-SuMmer_LoVe-
SunShine_A
dusk
uswah

If anyone wants to be added, to the members' list, SCRAP ME!
serendipity. thumbnail
reserved for VMS!
gimme if u want them to be posted here =)
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserving coz reeno has to finish that AT tonight and i want to be the first person after her here :P
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the 2nd Thread!! 🥳

Lets keep up the pace!!!

and Amna!! I was gonna be first 😡
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Humsafar-ians 🥳

Lage rahoo .. lets reach at least 15 pgs
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🥳Congratz people
@Hina m fine yar where were you🤗
brb in half hr
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay im off - will catch you all again later!

byebye 🤗
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bubyee sidy see ya soon tc🤗