Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

[QUOTE= Doly]

r u suprised??

congratualations and celebrations aaye ho tum yaha pe leke bahut pyar.....hum tumko jaane tumko pehchane........humari baato ka bura na maan na yaar.....hey hg.........all the best.............hope to know more about you soon..........

song for u:

tumse aacha kau hai

dilo jigar lo jaan lo

hum tumhare hai sanam

tum humme pehchan lo........

enjoy ur week..................!!!!!!!!!!!

love n luck

doly

[/quote]

hehe yaar I dint mind at all😊 and yes I m not surprised at all😆 But Nice pik! Cute Like someone!😉😛 Orr haan humne aapko pehchana hua hai! shayad aap hamari pehchaan nahi kar paaye!😉haha! ok lets get serious😆! Thanku very very very very very very much for writing such a sweet song for me!❤️

Jia thumbnail
Congrats Heart Girl!!! 👏 😳

It was fun chattin with u in Vishesh bhai's MOW...is this one gonna be another 300 page MOW too? 😛
heart girl thumbnail

[quote= Mahek]

Dear Isha,

You are the kewlest buddy everrrr! Ur always there to put a smile on my face and make me happy. I love u sooooo much gurlie! I'm ver proud of u. U'r doing a great job posting on this forum... aur fanfic mein bhi 😉 Ok bye tc lylas.

Love and always,

<3Mahek<3

[/quote]

OMG! kewlest?!😉 I love you more than u love me gurlie😉 Khushbu, sweetypie orr kya kya bulaoon?!😛 Arrey, Dint Ritu tell you abt our team title?!😛 TOGETHER WE ROCK!😉 Hum teen!😉 samjhi na? Its not just me .. Its u, Ritu and me~ <3 <3 <3 UUUUUUU!!!!!😳😳

heart girl thumbnail

[quote= Ritu]

ishuu meri jaann congratz👏👏😃i jus want to say ke i luv u gurlie ur like da sweetest & cutest person evr😳U r tha older sister i hav always wanted😳😃aur off course tha most romantic😉😳and u have contributed sooooo much to the MC👏way to go kudieh u rock😃there are so many things that go through my mind wen i think of isha... sweet, caring, luvable, helpful, aur hah...i think of frogs😉😆neh tu akh mar ke turgaye....😳luv ju tonz muah XOXO😳----ritu

[/quote]

Aye hai Ritu meri jaan aaj jaan lay hi layi na!😳 Love u ton tonzzzzz😛😆 But will have to love preeto too na?!😉😛hehehe! and stop thinking abt frogs girl...kitni baar kaha hai?!😆😉😆

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonam

dear lovely friend

you are most deserved to be member of week. you are sweet and nice.😊😛i love reading your posts. i'm really proud of you. you are working hard on fan fic too. keep roking. you can have salman for this week😉

luv Poonam! 😳😳

OMG Poonam~~~ Salman bhi kurbaan?!😉😆 heheh! Thanks for your beautiful words yaar!!!!! and yessssssssssss Girls Rules Boys Fools!😆

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Congrats Heart Girl!!! 👏 😳

It was fun chattin with u in Vishesh bhai's MOW...is this one gonna be another 300 page MOW too? 😛

hahaha! Thanku very much Khairunissa😛(sry just wanted to call u by ur full name coz its a really beautiful and unique name!😳)

and I don now abt 300 page thing😆 iotna peeso ge kya muhe tum log?😛😆

heart girl thumbnail

[QUOTE= NAUSH]

Dearest Isha, Congo on MOW, and you are a music lover of wonderful songs, so totally deserved, acha, yaar you are one of the sweet est and nicest mems I have met on IF and jo bhi tumse dosti karta hai, kahi na kahi the person learns there is more to Life, I just hope that whatever you wish for in Life you get, and you are successful, and may you find more friends to cherish your love with. Your pal, Naush

[/quote]

Naushi naushi naushi !😳 I realli don have any wordssssssss!!!! And sry abt the joke we played😆😳....U understand na?!😳 Yaar u noe we cant stop teasing him!😛😉😆 Will always do! so u can even go ahead and wrn him!😆😛😆 and we don care if he likes it or not!😆 Oh Cmon tell me u r still on our our side!😉😳

heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIMANI

haiiii meri hEaRtgUrL!!congratz yaar 😃 u truly deserve this mah punjabi kudi 😉 in fact i feel u should've been one of our first MOW's dost😳 par abb jab tumhari bari AA hi gayi hai, we're gonna have a lot of fun 😉 and even I'll put u on the hotseat with some questions this time 😳 luv yaaaa sis!!!! 😃 😃 your girl, himani

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! himaniz gona ask me questions this time 😛 ( ur bhai will feel jealous yaar😆JK!😃) And Thanksssssss..... We are definitely gona have fun gal..akhir kaafi derr ke baad hum dono ikathin huyin hain kyun? So wat we say?? HIT IT!!!😉 (remember the first song u sang in sing a song?😳) Altho we started hittin Thambu instead of dhol😆😛😆 Teasing Thambu was the best thing we did together!😉

Love ya,

Isha!😳

Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

hahaha! Thanku very much Khairunissa😛(sry just wanted to call u by ur full name coz its a really beautiful and unique name!😳) yaar u are so sweet! i am just chattin with sanaa (on yahoo) and i got surprised as to where u got my name from😆...stupid me forgot that i was the MOTW sometime ago😆 thanks once again. waise i dont know ur name yet. but im sure it is as beautiful as ur nick!😳

and I don now abt 300 page thing😆 iotna peeso ge kya muhe tum log?😛😆 ahaha, HG ... o i mean...chakki peesing peesing!😛

heart girl thumbnail

ya i mean chakki peesing! bachi ki jaan loge kya!😉