MC’s Newest MOW!

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello MC members! 😃

It's finally time to announce our newest MOW!

The member to be seated on our ever so popular  SEATthis week is someone who is extremely sweet, vibrant, cute, and most of all VERY friendly! 

From B'wood, she's a fan of and !

From the small screen she is a huge fan of !

Here are a couple of songs for her from ALL of us:

Koi ladki hai jab woh hasti hai

Baarish hoti hai chanar chanar chum chum...😳

AND

Dil ko churaake le gayi 'EK LADKI'...😉

That's right, MC's newest MOW is none other than our very own:

*Banner made by Sanaa

FROM MC MEMBERS! 😃

*Messages from your friends:

jst wanna say 'congrats esha, gonna ask u tons of questions enuf luvxxx zoya'

Congratz HG👏........bahut khushi di gal hai. Aaj te kamaal ho gaya. Tusi hot seat te baith gaye ho. Hun tusi mere ik sawaal da jawaab do. Remember that jhooth bole kawva kaate😆. My question is......does ur bum hurt while on Hot Seat?😆 Hope you have wonderful time and we have wo0nderful time pulling ur leg with all sorts of questions. 😆 You are a very special friend and you will alwaz be. Take care and alwaz keep smiling. Aap ke liye arz kiya hai:

Chhup gaya badli mein jaakar
chaand bhi sharmaa gaya
aapko dekha tou
phoolon ko paseena aa gaya.

Love alwaz

Navpun

Hiiii Heart Girl.😃CONGRATZ...A very very special greetings to you on being selected as MOTW👏...I am glad I have a friend like you...you are my real critic... 😳

you have an eagles eye..[ Tez-Nazar ]you catch the fault not only in me but in all and trys to rectify it in your own way..but I am happy...I dont mind at all...

Tum baath baath pe gussa hojati ho...I am just confused yaar...I really don't know.... kis baath pe tumhe gussa aata hai aur kis baath par nahin...I am yet to understand you about this correctely.. 😳

I read psychology books to find out a solution to make you get rid of that gussa...b'cas I am interested in psychology.. 😆 😆 😆

yes..about your plus points I like the leadership qualities in you...you are very smart....I can say you are an all rounder...you keep friends united...you always make us felt your presence...you made all of us addicted to you...that's what your "karishma" is all about...

you are hard working....your presentations in all the feilds are attractive....I like your presentation work in MOTW...you are just grrrrr8...

you will definately reach heights in life...you have best qualities in you...you are helpfull to each and every one...gives replys to all in a suitable and prompt manner...which is why nobody wants to leave you..not only in this music corner but also in all other topics

I think there's hardly anyone who does not know you..you are well known to all...one day you will definately become a moderator to this forum...

I wish you all the best and God bless..
Thank u and shukriya Heart girl... 😃 😉   your I-F..Buddy..Thambu..[Thameem]

hey isha..congrats yaar....hor sunao kidan...hun thuhadi bari aa gayi hot seat te huh....je burn ho gaye ta das dena..mein help ker dagi koi...hehe....i hope u will enojoy being MOW and answering questions....congrats once again👏👏..u deserve it and i m really happy for u meri khand mishri😉 😆😆
have fun🤗 🤗 🤗 -Kulli

r u suprised??

congratualations and celebrations aaye ho tum yaha pe leke bahut pyar.....hum tumko jaane tumko pehchane........humari baato ka bura na maan na yaar.....hey hg.........all the best.............hope to know more about you soon..........

song for u:

tumse aacha kau hai

dilo jigar lo jaan lo

hum tumhare hai sanam

tum humme pehchan lo........

enjoy ur week..................!!!!!!!!!!!

love n luck

doly

Dear Isha,

You are the kewlest buddy everrrr! Ur always there to put a smile on my face and make me happy. I love u sooooo much gurlie! I'm ver proud of u. U'r doing a great job posting on this forum... aur fanfic mein bhi 😉 Ok bye tc lylas.

Love and always,

<3Mahek<3

ishuu meri jaann congratz👏👏😃i jus want to say ke i luv u gurlie ur like da sweetest & cutest person evr😳U r tha older sister i hav always wanted😳😃aur off course tha most romantic😉😳and u have contributed sooooo much to the MC👏way to go kudieh u rock😃there are so many things that go through my mind wen i think of isha... sweet, caring, luvable, helpful, aur hah...i think of frogs😉😆neh tu akh mar ke turgaye....😳luv ju tonz muah XOXO😳----ritu

dear lovely friend

you are most deserved to be member of week. you are sweet and nice.😊😛i love reading your posts. i'm really prove of you. you are working hard on fan fic too. keep roking. you can have salman for this week😉

luv Poonam! 😳😳

Dearest Isha, Congo on MOW, and you are a music lover of wonderful songs, so totally deserved, acha, yaar you are one of the sweet est and nicest mems I have met on IF and jo bhi tumse dosti karta hai, kahi na kahi the person learns there is more to Life, I just hope that whatever you wish for in Life you get, and you are successful, and may you find more friends to cherish your love with. Your pal, Naush

haiiii meri hEaRtgUrL!!congratz yaar 😃 u truly deserve this mah punjabi kudi 😉 in fact i feel u should've been one of our first MOW's dost😳 par abb jab tumhari bari AA hi gayi hai, we're gonna have a lot of fun 😉 and even I'll put u on the hotseat with some questions this time 😳 luv yaaaa sis!!!! 😃 😃 your girl, himani

HG, i am really happy that now u r MOW.. i  always wonder that who is HG.. u r so much mature n intelligent in Debate mansion,  and so musical n cute in Music corner,  and so bubbly n sweet in YMLH.. u have many qualities.. and all that is Heart_Girl..  urs Contest award topic, flirting section.. have made ppl addictive to this Section.. ur cute replies to various game-clues,😳  and above all u r a Great Friend.  😊-Vishesh...

Ek Ladki Ki Tumhe Kya Sunaao Daastaan
Woh Pagli Hai Sab Se Juda
Har Pal Nayi Uski Ada
Phool Barse Log Tarse Jaaye Woh Ladki Jahan

Congrats HG on finally becoming MC's MOW! I have been waiting for you to be on this seat for a VERY long time now!  You have become a great friend here and you are always very supportive (especially with my 'shayari')! 😆  I hope you enjoy this week to it's fullest!  Get ready to answer some FUN questions! 😛 -Reema! 😉

Congratulations on becoming MC's MOW heart girl! You really deserve it, can't wait to see you in the thread! 😃 -Sanaa

Congratulations on Being MOW,  we are missing u at Debate-Mansion.. --Sowmyaa 😊

C'mon members, it's time to take OFF your thinking caps and start asking some FUN & SILLY questions! 😆

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa thumbnail

🤗

Edited by Sanaa - 18 years ago
Sanaa thumbnail

Member of the Week!😳

Adi''s_GirL thumbnail
congrats heart girl! 😃
doly_455 thumbnail
congrtats once again hg......isha..... 😊 😛 😃
i ll start with the questions.....

pick ur fav:::::: 😳
john or jimmy
rani or preity
sush or ash
shahrukh or hritik
choclates or ice cream
puppies or cats

ur fav....
sad song......
romantic song.....
dance number. ......
singer..male........
female.....
best song of 2006....uptill now is.....

u r frm.........?
whats the speciality of that place.....that u like....

i think bahut hua....hope u enjoy answering them.....more questions will follow....all the best.... 😃

doly_455 thumbnail
a song for u.....

chand sitare phool aur bhavre
yeh to saare purane hai
tazza tazza kali khili hai
hum uske deewane hai... 😳
sowmyaa thumbnail
Hey HG..congratulations !!!! 🤗 You really seem to be sweet person from all your posts on MC...but kabhi kabhi DM pe bhi aya karo we miss you there 😳 Ok so now my turn to ask you questions 😈 will come back with them later.

Enjoy!!
heart girl thumbnail

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

😭

🤗Will answer all ur questions soon!😭🤗

A big hug to all😭

🤗

Reema_J thumbnail
I hope these are just "khushi ke aansoon!" 😕 😆

CONGRATULATIONS once again from me HG! 😉

I'm trying to think of what I can ask you, V and Doly have already done such a great job! 😛 Edited by Reema_J - 18 years ago
Sanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

I hope these are just "khushi ke aansoon!" 😕 😆

I hope so too Reema!