Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asalamo Alaikum Sister:)

I had the same response as you, even I thought the title song was odd and the lyrics had shirk in it. The song did irk me for a while but when I put my quetion in front of my brother, he cleared my doubt saying I was thinking of the drama when the lyrics is telling one that God and Love are the same, its not talking about your life partner but the love we have is for AllahthereforeLove is God and God is Love. I hope this help somewhat and not confuse you any further.

Take care:)

Edited by MairaKhan1180 - 12 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MairaKhan1180

I had the same response as you, even I thought the title song was odd and the lyrics had shirk in it. The song did irk it for a while but when I put my quetion in front of my brother, he cleared my doubt saying I was thinking of the drama when the lyrics is telling one that God and Love are the same, its not talking about your life partner but the love we have is for Allah therefore Love is God and God is Love. I hope this help somewhat and not confuse you any further.

That actually makes sense. I was applying it to the drama as well, but if you're brothers right - if you ignore the drama and listen to the song on it's own it makes a bit more sense. Thanx for the help.😊
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ive only watched bits and pieces of the drama but the protagonist actually becomes closer to his religion and God due to his love so the OST is giving you the wrong impression. It was boring at first but some scenes were really nice. They left the story incomplete maybe they'll come up with a sequel as in the novel they show the guys journey after the girls death.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The drama is crappy!
No offense intended but after 2 episodes u lose interest in that drama:/
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MairaKhan1180

I had the same response as you, even I thought the title song was odd and the lyrics had shirk in it. The song did irk it for a while but when I put my quetion in front of my brother, he cleared my doubt saying I was thinking of the drama when the lyrics is telling one that God and Love are the same, its not talking about your life partner but the love we have is for Allah therefore Love is God and God is Love. I hope this help somewhat and not confuse you any further.

u're bro is absolutely right, its not about the the love of ur life partner, its about the true love that u show towards Allah SWT...yes its really helpful...

Although the serial wasn't good...i didnt watch ll the epi but read the novel...novel was far better thn the serial. don't know k novel ko produce krtai hwowai itna change kaii ho jat hai...

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, I am so glad I helped:)