New Promo: Sonia Gives Aayush to Kavya :)

cricketer thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
In the new promo, Soniya gives Aayush to Kavya.

You know a tipical hindi movie scene where soniya sacrifized her love.  All three are dressed rich.  Soniya take Aayush's hand; then takes Kavya's hand; and then put Aayush's hand on Kavya's,  What a treat to the eyes.  I always liked this girl Kavya.  I know people will disagree with me. 

I don't like soniya because to some extent she was responsible for Tani's death.  She told lots of negative stuff to bodhi about Tani.  Hope you can refresh your memory on that.  She was the first to tell Bodhi that Tani is Gandi since she was feeling insecure that Aayush is spending lots of time with Tani and living in her house as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni_Jaan thumbnail
Soniya is such a sweet person. I knew she was going to sacrafice her love, she shouldnt but i knew she was going. I love Soniya. She deserves somebody so much better than Ayush. Stupid Ayushmaan!
meghavi thumbnail

😲OMG---really?  I like Kavya too, but i always wanted Sonya and Ayush to be together!!....Now whts going to happen to sonya..??..

Anyways, thx soooo much for the new promo!!!!😃

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the promo

Originally posted by: meghavi

😲OMG---really?  I like Kavya too, but i always wanted Sonya and Ayush to be together...

same

Originally posted by: meghavi

Now whts going to happen to sonya..??..

she might marry someone else (hope she doesnt marry bodhi)

Edited by Manjot - 19 years ago
maida09 thumbnail
SAME i always like kavviya 2
xoneha thumbnail
I thought Ayush loved Sonya..
Culture thumbnail

hm.. u betcha.. now that u mention it 😉

sujal_tani thumbnail
Finally somebody teaches ayushmaan a lesson he is so
immature anyways although I really hate Sonia despite the
reason we have the same names she finally did the right thing
and I think Sonia is responsible for por and the best tani's death
I heard she likes Vinod Singh. I cant wait for today's epiode.
desi gurl thumbnail

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... i dont know, because bodhi was pretending to be autistic or mental or whatever, wasn't he??? well, im not sure, but if Bodhi was really mental then to Sonia is definately one person to blame for Tani's deatch.

I THINK TANI AND AYUSH WERE THE BEST. I dont care about Sonia and Kavya. lol. TANI AND AYUSH FOREVER 😳

glamour_girl thumbnail
I feel really sad for soniya and plus I agree that I hate Kavya because I think she is the problem! I am sorry if anyone found it offensive!