Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Never trust promos, they are to trick us to think something else, As always i will forever support my girl Soniya and be on her side.

GO SONIYA, GO SONIYA, GO GO, GO SONIYA

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I have seen that promo. I think soniya should be with Ayush. They look alot better, thenAyush and kavya.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😛
You are right guys about the fact that Soniya and Ayush are always forever
😛
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketer

In the new promo, Soniya gives Aayush to Kavya.

You know a tipical hindi movie scene where soniya sacrifized her love.  All three are dressed rich.  Soniya take Aayush's hand; then takes Kavya's hand; and then put Aayush's hand on Kavya's,  What a treat to the eyes.  I always liked this girl Kavya.  I know people will disagree with me. 

I don't like soniya because to some extent she was responsible for Tani's death.  She told lots of negative stuff to bodhi about Tani.  Hope you can refresh your memory on that.  She was the first to tell Bodhi that Tani is Gandi since she was feeling insecure that Aayush is spending lots of time with Tani and living in her house as well.

I know I always like Tani and Kavia better than sonia. But I'm glad that she sacrificed her love for Kavia ,and now I like Sonia a bit ,so its sool with ,I just hope that Bodhi gets every punishment there is!!!!😡😡😡.First he Kills Tani!!then he acts to be mentally retarded and now he kidnapped Sonia!😡

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

she might marry someone else (hope she doesnt marry bodhi)

[/QUOTE]

I don't want her 2 get married 2 the VILLAIN!!!!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indian101

she might marry someone else (hope she doesnt marry bodhi)

I don't want her 2 get married 2 the VILLAIN!!!!

[/QUOTE]

dont worry after what Bodhi did ,there is no way Sonia would even go near Bodhi!!!!😉😆

dkdisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i dont agree soniya is really sweet. i agree she was a bit insucure and said tani is gandi but bodhi was pagal then and took her to damn seriuosly. but she is so sweet to give her love up for that cow cowiya i dont like her at all

jessi