Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess it might have been boring shooting for it..or Fawad must be really different from Ashar so he's finding him boring or something. Thanks for sharing btw =)
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol im not surprised look at the songs they compose...and then...there is ashar
what do u expect lol
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

Humsafar bores me : Fawad Khan

Fawad Khan, who is playing Ashar in HUM TV's superhit show could've never dreamt of it. The man is one of the most popular actors today and is enjoying the stardom that no other actor has enjoyed in recent times.
The actor who started his career as a singer was recently at hotel PC for a concert , that was a great success. The actor was in high spirits , natural and mingled well with the fans. It must be mentioned that the atmosphere at the concert was vibrant.
The actor who arrived late at the venue sent the crowd roaring when the concert finally kicked off. What caught most of the most by surprise was a sincere confession by the actor where he confessed that he finds the character Ashar(Humsafar) boring, and thanked all the girls for the love he has received.
The actor has joined his band after a long break, and looks like he has great things in store.

i love fawad yaar.. and i understand may be he is really feel bore.. and ab kuch episode ko dekh kar lag hi raha tha ke ab is serial maza nahiin raha .. asher and ghar wale use ghar se nikal rahe hain...
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol he finds it BORiNGGG!
At first it was a shock for me but then seeing his personality how the way he is it must have been boring for him ! 🤓
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow how media twists things man...amazing..