Tera pyar nahi bhooley - ptv

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
anyone watchign this one?? πŸ˜ƒ
has saba qamar, ahsan khan.
i LOVE saba qamar. she is just soo prettyyy... and ahsan khan - kya lag raha hai!πŸ˜‰
though, saba's character's a real arrogant snobby annnoying character yaar!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Evn if the drM iz good! The channel should have been koi aur bcx i dont remember when i watched ptv:/

And nobody does...no idea y though
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG after seein dis post i wen to watch dis serial and i loved it but is it finished?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
@meepha: ya i know with geo ary, ptv seems so boring.. but ptv's dramas are actually pretty good, just not that many of them... this one so far seems ok, not bad, dragging a bit now..
@tasha: nhi yaar abhi hasnt ended...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds good. Could you please give a small synopsis about the show?
-Rema- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

@meepha: ya i know with geo ary, ptv seems so boring.. but ptv's dramas are actually pretty good, just not that many of them... this one so far seems ok, not bad, dragging a bit now..

@tasha: nhi yaar abhi hasnt ended...

i heard ahsan khan will die in da show😭😭😭
is dis true?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
@tasha: WHATT?? nooo waay yaar! he can't die! he's like her hero πŸ˜ƒ no way can he die! aur koi hero hota toh possible bhi hota, is mein nahiπŸ˜† @elle: it's basically a story of umm...ok so saba's character is kind of this girl who is in love with this guy, who is really just after her money (which actually is not her money, rather her maamu's, with whom she and her mother lives - her mother insulted her chachu and came to live with the maamu years back when saba's father died) .. per saba's blinded by his "love", that she can't hear anything against him... but her family is like REALLY strict, and when it's found out that she's having an affair with the guy, the maamu is like extremely angry at her.. he decides to get her married to the guy, but give her no money, disown her.. the guy backs out, saba keeps believing that it was her family 's fault..
anywhooo one thing leads to another, and basically saba is forced into marrying ahsan's character, who himself is forced into marrying her... and the story is what happens with their marriage, becuz saba's very reluctant to accept ahsan, infact is very adamant on getting a divorce, but he can't leave her becuz that's not how his family runs...
it's not a much of a unique story, i just like it for saba and ahsan. =D
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sid 😊 I think I'll try a few episodes and see how it goes from there.
dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is this drama over??? πŸ˜•
Edited by dreamy1112 - 12 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy1112

is this drama over??? πŸ˜•

no its not finished yet dey aired episode 10 2day😊