Singer Neha Bhasin’s legal notice to Anan

sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Singer Neha Bhasin has sent a legal notice to music director Anand Raj Anand for not giving her proper credits for the song 'Ek Look Ek Look' in the film 'Aryan'. Neha was a part of the all-girl band Viva. She claims that she has been credited as the back-up vocalist for the song which was originally sung by her.

According to Neha she finished recording the song in April 2005, but a month later Anand told her manager that he would use her vocals as a back-up singer. This was apparently done because of some pressure from the film's producer Poonam Khubani (who has now been credited for the song). While Anand insists that Neha's voice was recorded only for reference purposes.

However, all the CDs and song promos of the film have been pulled out. "The promos have been withdrawn and will be back only after the song is mixed properly with 70 percent vocals by Poonam and 30 percent by Neha. I will give Neha credit along with Poonam," he adds. But Neha is in no mood to compromise. "I am not a wannabe singer. I don't need to take this," she fumes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
Wow! I don't blame her for taking action, that is not fair!