Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: somakomal

does this drama still come on????

it strated in tje uk about 2 weeeks after it strtred in pak we r on episode 33 i think today is 34 so yea we r a bit behind cos i heard it has finsihed in pak

aisha2510 thumbnail
hi,

does anyone know what happens in the end for tum kahan hum kahan so far in the uk it is that talha is declared as momo's husband, i know its finished in pakistan so can anyone tell me what happens??? does she go to talha or decides to stay with no one?

thanks
cutie_zayma thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha2510

hi,

does anyone know what happens in the end for tum kahan hum kahan so far in the uk it is that talha is declared as momo's husband, i know its finished in pakistan so can anyone tell me what happens??? does she go to talha or decides to stay with no one?

thanks

yes i know asfa morashs sister forgives adil for wat has happened and morash has a dream were momo is running away from him and then wakes up he gets a fone call from talha and ask him is everything alrite to which talha replies no morash everything is not alrite. he tells him momo is in hosputal and that her lfe is in danger. the doctor says either the child or momo is going to die all her family are saying save momo . morash and his family go to ht ehospital were they r filled in with the details. they show every1 praying for her well being. the show a doctor coming out and she is holdding a baby and every1 is just looking and then they bring out momos dead baby and every1 is crying . morash hold the baby for a few minutes and then gives it to urslan and talha is going after the momos body saying u cant leave me and is crying and it shows momo saying talha take care of my baby and dont let it cry

mahroo thumbnail
so finally she is dead so this was last episode some body tell me please 😕 and she leave her baby behind her dead am i right so what happend to morah i like morash and i hate talha
waqarahmad thumbnail
hi i also watch this drama it is very nice......specially Momo is soooooooooooooo beautiful....does anybody know what her real name is..........
niala4u thumbnail
hey
omg is da drama finished in pakistan ...........ahhhhhhhhh she dies.....shes not even pregnant in the UK at da moment...........wat happpens 2 talha n murash...........

cutie_zayma thumbnail

Originally posted by: niala4u

hey
omg is da drama finished in pakistan ...........ahhhhhhhhh she dies.....shes not even pregnant in the UK at da moment...........wat happpens 2 talha n murash...........

lolz i know wat u mean i am also in uk i think she is gona get pregrent in the next week cos we only have a few more episodes left an all there are only 43 episodes i think if they had contiued the drama all it would have been is talha gets mad and morash brings up baby

Queen_Eram thumbnail

hey guyz
ive bin on trainin for the past week just got in2day and m,issed the reat of yesterdays episode could you plz fill me in on what happened over the week? thanks in advance
oh yeh was dis momo dies and leaves a baby bhind does she have talahs baby?
ilovqazi thumbnail
Who is fasial qureshi married to does ny1 no!!!
Queen_Eram thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovqazi

in yesterdays episode (in the uk geo)

Well Talha meets Adil and he tells Talha tht Morash will kill Momo

So Talha comes home to find his parents a having a argument about the whole momo situation.

talha says sorri to his mom and says tht he won't give a divorce to Momo

but talha dad says tht a man should always stick to his choice from the start (implying he should give Momo a divorce)

Back at Momo's well Bia Appa is talking to Arslan saying tht he should not let his 'ana' get in the way of his daughters life. However Arslan says tht he loves his daughter to much but Talha and his family are treating her like a toy therefore he will never send her back.

Nimra hears all of this through the door and decides to phone Morash he picks up the phone thinking its momo, however its Nimra she tells Morash to meet up with her at a cafe she wants to speak to him.

At the cafe Nimra tells Morash to leave Momo!! Morash says why should i leave her she is my wife...nimra says why are you doing this to Momo she has become like a rock she nither eats or says much she just cries.

Back at Momo house...momo has a fever and nimra is putting cold wipes on her head while Bia Appa comes to give momo milk and her tablets...saying to her make an effort Momo ' i will take you to Talha'..

Bia Appa starts taking Momo out of the house to go to talha's house when all of a sudden arslan comes and tries to stop them howver bia appa doesn't take a word of it and goes with Momo to Talhas house.

Once they reach Talhas Dad says wht is Momo doing her!! bia appa say this is her house where she should be. Modi (talhas dad) well its not her house anymore cus Talha will soon be given her a divorce. Bia Appa screams and says 'call talha let me see how he gives momo a divorce' hearing this Momo falls to the ground. Everone is worried and trying to wake her up.

Thts wht happened in yesterdays episode!!!

hey thanks for the update it was wiked👏
really into detail
cant wait for mondays episode
wat u think is gnna happen?