Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Screenshot_20240923-230820.png

Mustafa is Me while my mother is busy bargaining for dhaniya-mirchi smiley36

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Parents sab ke sab bongay hain. Imagine thinking the son you raised is friggin thief ! No logic

I only liked this twist because it forced them out of the house. Otherwise a bit hard to swallow

Bold- unfortunately their thinking is right .. one of their sons is a thief embezzling money smiley36..can’t wait for the day Adeel’s deeds will be exposed in front of his useless parents smiley15

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I would think adeel would be happy that rubab is going out of town so he can spend time with Natasha with no worry

so I’m trying to understand adeel. So he definitely knows Rubab did it. Why does he still want to keep her at a high horizon in his mom’s eyes and ensure she is dabaaaoed under the aihasaaan… and like “rubab kitni achi hai?”
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: bluech96

so I’m trying to understand adeel. So he definitely knows Rubab did it. Why does he still want to keep her at a high horizon in his mom’s eyes and ensure she is dabaaaoed under the aihasaaan… and like “rubab kitni achi hai?”

He wants to protect his image and keep himself at a higher pedestal than his siblings. If he tells his mom that Mustafa was innocent, his mom might want to call them back or develop some sympathy. He is just making sure, his mom keeps blaming her other kid.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

I know right! Was hoping she would use him as a mattress ..or they would kinda land up on each other in fear of the mouse or just naturally .. but i guess Pak shows refrain from too much proximity! but even with that limitation these two ooze sexual tension!

ik they refrain i am not saying ki he should have rolled on top of her either smiley37

they could have remained the way they were i didn't like the way he turned his back at her smiley26

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Adeel is concerned only about one thingsmiley37

His 2rs reputationsmiley37

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t think she will leave Mustafa. No chance

i want her to give back to both of them and give mustafa silent treatment for a while, same baat bolta raheta hain smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: vdna

I know right! Was hoping she would use him as a mattress ..or they would kinda land up on each other in fear of the mouse or just naturally .. but i guess Pak shows refrain from too much proximity! but even with that limitation these two ooze sexual tension!

this is so itv coded