OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
Two murders and a crossover
By: Shaheen Parkar
March 7, 2005

MURDER SHE WROTE:
CID Special Squad
As part of its seventh anniversary celebrations, the Friday thriller series CID makes a crossover into the CID Special Bureau today and tomorrow.

Both these Sony thrillers have come together to unearth their toughest case yet. With cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola joining CID, there will also be special appearances by actors Sudhanshu Pandey and Mandira Bedi.

Ace thriller director B P Singh says, "We decided to do a crossover of CID into CID Special Squad to make the plot more gripping and provide the viewer with something new. We have combined the advanced forensic techniques of the CID Special Bureau along with the wisdom of the CID team."

The plot goes like this โ€” CID finds a dead body with "No 2" engraved on its forehead. Later, another body bearing "No 3" on its forehead, is recovered.

The common thread of evidence is that both the deceased attended a radio show on the previous day. ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam) alerts the CID team that a psychotic killer is on the prowl, even as they hunt for body "No 1".

Meanwhile, in CID Special Bureau tonight, Inspector Daksh (Manav Gohil) from the CID team is transferred to the Special Bureau team as the liaising officer between the two teams.

Cop Arjun (Sudhanshu Pandey) is also in the picture. Soon, Daksh realises Arjun knows more than expected.
Sagarika (Bedi) has some vital clues, but she too is murdered. Next, Arjun is found dead, and Daksh is forced to bear the rap.

"Next Friday's episode of CID will have the plot of Special Bureau flowing into it again," adds Singh, whose credits include the horror shows Aahat II and Raat Hone Ko Hai.

[email protected]

Rajasthan snapshots

As part of the seventh anniversary celebrations, director B P Singh also plans to shoot special episodes in Rajasthan. "I have checked out the sites and we hope to commence shortly."

The action is expected to unfold in the Thar desert, so expect to see ACP Pradyuman Singh (Shivaji Satam) in action amid the sand dunes and camels.
Edited by priya - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love it i watch it every day
beauty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ŠThis show was quite funny when they kept on mensioning "Kopri" (skull).

I watch cid special bureau's every episode.๐Ÿ˜‰

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Its a fantastic show..
ketu thumbnail

I LOVE TO WATCH IT EVERY DAY

kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠI LOVE TO WATCH IT EVERY DAY , I LIKE THE WHOLE TEAM OF CID & CID SPECIAL BUREAU๐Ÿ˜‰