Ayesha Takia on SHAADI SE PEHLE

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
Ayesha Takia- an effervescent actress, who keeps media reasonably occupied. In the season of love when cupids are busy shooting love arrows to each soul, Glamsham.com has a tete-a-tete with Ayesha regarding her plans for Valentine's Day as well as for her forthcoming movie 'SHAADI SE PEHLE'.

Ayesha sets to be Rani...
Being extremely fascinated about her role in her upcoming film SSP, Ayesha in an exciting note said, "I'm playing a role called 'Rani'- a vibrant girl, full of life, who is in love with a guy called 'Aashish' portrayed by Akshay Khanna. The entire story of the film revolves around our love story, which further entwines unlimited fun and frolic."

Satish Kaushik- "Fabulous actor but also great director"
Sharing her experiences while working with an ace director Satish Kaushik, she said, "working with Satishji was great experience for me, I must say he is not only a fabulous actor but also great director and I'm genuinely grateful to him for trusting my caliber for portraying the role of Rani."

Subhash Ghai- "Extremely great"
Working with showman of the industry is a dream of every aspiring actor of Bollywood; being excited for bagging Subhash Ghai's film, she said, "undoubtedly it was extremely splendid experience working with Subhashji. I loved working with him and i got to learn many aspects of acting."

On loving note...
Quizzing Ayesha about her plans for celebrating Valentine's Day, she conceitedly replied, "For me its nothing special as I don't celebrate this day as a special day of the year. I may answer your question few years later."

On a career stride...
View Aayesha Takia Picture GalleryApart from SHAADI SE PEHLE, which is slated to release during mid-2006, she has lots of movies in her kitty that offers her an opportunity to explore her acting skills. Besides Nikhil Advani's (fame of Kal Ho Na Ho) multi-starrer SALAME-E-ISHQ and Naseeruddin Shah's 'YUN HOTA TOH KYA HOTA', revealing more in store she said, "I'm doing Ahmed khan's 'FOOL N FINAL' with Shahid Kapur, which will be again a comical riot. I'm doing one more project with Satishji under Balaji Telefilms, where I'm paired opposite Tusshar Kapoor."

With no time, Ayesha- a new glam girl for glamour industry has climbed almost all steps towards her star-struck career in Bollywood. Great going Ayesha, how we wish her to next Bollywood Diva!.