Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanam Saeed is absolutely my favorite actress!!!! and now she is coming with one of my favorite actors! Adeel Hussain!!

And finally i get to see a Sarwat Gillani serial..never watched her act..but i like her in interviews!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pics Sana!

Looking fwd to this show.
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
More pics
Sorry sana I didn't know that you had a thread for it before or else I would have posted here 😳
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Any one who has read the nOvel:a broef summary plz??

Also when is it going on air? Cx ill read the novel right before it starts;)
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Any one who has read the nOvel:a broef summary plz??

Also when is it going on air? Cx ill read the novel right before it starts;)

Me me me, I have read it like some 6 times 😆
And I guess it'll air from Feb 2012
Meeph thumbnail
Tehreem brief summary do na!
Whats the story??? Plz plz tell
tehreemm thumbnail
The story is about a guy (Ibaad) who came from Pakistan to Newyork for further studies and a girl (Haniya) who was born in Newyork. They both meet on the first day of their university and slowly started developing feelings for eachother. Things were good until the boy's dad came to know about to this, he thought his son is marrying a "Gori" girl that'd destroy his family, so he sets his son up with his brother's daughter. Ibaad tries to make his father agree for his relationship with haniya but fails. Haniya's granny who was in critical condition asks her to marry her grand daughter. Ibaad can't ignore a dying person's pleas so he marries her and tells his parents about it. His father was furious and he cuts his all ties with Ibaad. Ibaad goes to meet his taya so that he can help ibaad patch up with his father, on his way he meets with an accident and passes away. Haniya and both hsi parents were heartbroken. Haniya tries to commit sucide but she dreams/imagines ibaad coming to her and telling her to go to his parents and live with them as they have no one now, so she comes Pakistan leaving her job, home, friends and everything behind just for ibaad's parents. She tries to get close to them and she succeeds as her MIL starts loving her like her own daughter and later even FIL. She starts living with them. One day before ibaad's death anniversary, she sneaks into his room and her FIL catches her doing so then he reveals that he already knew who she was but why didn't she tell him. She explains that she was scared. FIL asks for forgiveness and she says it was never your fault.Well there were further emotional reunion scene but that was about it I guess :S
tehreemm thumbnail
I hope I didn't miss out something important because the last time I read it was long ago 😳
Meeph thumbnail
Oh mere khuda!
Didnt he come back from the dead at the end?:p
This is gonna b so sad:(
Hmmm-i think ill just watch the drama;) tooo sad:P
Meeph thumbnail
I am glad Fawad is not part of this drama.Coudnt see him
Marte howe