Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sudhanshu_

@ pinkpearl

Mai aapki pareshaani samjh sakta hoon 😊 , lekin mai roz aane ki try zaroor karunga , mujh par bahut restrictions laga di hai IF ne 😔 , Only 10 posts per day , itne me guzara kaise hoga 😆

Hi dear welcome to the forum! 😃 Thanks for understanding despite being a new member. Good to see humble people around. :)

No no dear. It's not you. I'm just generally saying because most of the people who come here introduce themselves and then completely dissapear and never seen again. 😳 I mean come on what are you making a account for then?!!!!!!! Plus it's such a time waste to welcome them with a open heart and then they just don't even see that or respond back and then never return either! And here's us with high hopes that they'll return! 🥱

Yeah yeah do try. It will be nice to have you around more often when these restrictions aren't there any longer when you become a senior member after hitting 100 posts! :)

Don't worry yaar. They are rules to keep multiple ids away. We must respect them na. :) don't worry this won't be long just make 10 posts each day for the next 10 days and you'll be done! 😃 So simple!

Hahah guzara ho jayega mere dost...bas himat mat harna!

And sorry for the long post but if someone who plans to make a post here and expects a nice hearty lovely message from us CIDians who ARE active then please return back! Don't make a entry and dissapear! I swear I made so many nice posts for people who don't even give a damn! It feels so bad. I can't even explain. :(
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Pinkpearl, Oops.. I guess I am one of those who disappeared.. and suddenly appeared again 😉 Sorry about that.. You know what? Actually the problem with me is that I am a bit confused with a whole lot of things.. and also a lot forgetful.. sometimes, I would have read something and not replied coz I was held up with something.. by the time I get a bit free and manage to sit down, I forget the title of the post and so dont end up finding it.. dumb i know.. but i'll try to be more regular.. seriously.. 😊
Aish811 thumbnail
Hello everyone,
I am Aishwarya. I watch this show regularly, and I am a huge fan of Abhijeet sir, Daya sir, Purvi and Kavin. CID is actually my most favourite show. And I am really, really glad to join this forum. 😊

Originally posted by: Aish811

Hello everyone,

I am Aishwarya. I watch this show regularly, and I am a huge fan of Abhijeet sir, Daya sir, Purvi and Kavin. CID is actually my most favourite show. And I am really, really glad to join this forum. 😊

Hi Aishwarya. Welcome to IF and this forum. That's great to know! Even we are great fans of these awesome people! 😃

Same here. Our fav show is CID! <3

Hope you have a great time here and I hope to see your posts and participation in the forum! 🤗
Aish811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Hi Aishwarya. Welcome to IF and this forum. That's great to know! Even we are great fans of these awesome people! 😃

Same here. Our fav show is CID! <3

Hope you have a great time here and I hope to see your posts and participation in the forum! 🤗

Thanks! 😊😊😊 I will definitely try to post regularly!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aishwarya. Glad to meet you. 😃 Hope you have a great time here with all of us.
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very bad ab hume bhi welcome karo.. 😒
okk. ..
first let me introduce myself...
myself parii...
directly entred from heaven... 😳
thanku ...
imsameer321 thumbnail
How can i join CID forum? plz help.