MY WORKS ON MAANEET** Updated on Pg 3, 4**/5th October

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! Most of u know me Well as Aakriti Srivastava due to my FF's. i was wondering yesterday dat it's being difficult for most pof u to get d Links of my FF's/SS nd dey face Problems while searching for it. so here i came wid a soln. i saw most of d Writer's over here creating a separate Link for dere Works. so i decided to do it so too. so here's d Link of all my FF's nd SS below. hope it helps most of u.

MAANEET FF'S:

That Thing Called Love:

This is my very First FF. though temporarily Discontinued bt i'll continue it after my exams. Its d Story of a Girl who has Lost all hopes from Lyf due to her past until he walks into his Lyf. Dere encounter was not very Happening but as dey Meet destiny starts dere work to bring dem Face to face each other again nd again making dem Fall in Love nd d girl for whom Destiny had closed every door will find a ray of hope in him nd d Man who doesnt care about anyone will be ready to fight from d whole World for her.

Thread 1
Thread 2 (Part 14 onwards)

EHSAAS - THE FEELING:

A FF close to my heart. though it was my second FF but i dnt know Y i had special Attachement wid it. It shows a Courtship Period of two individuals who were not ready to even get married but as d tym Passes dey fell immensely nd irrecoverably in Love wid each other. it had 39 parts till nw

Thread 1 (From Part 1 - 32)

Thread 2 (Part 33 onwards)

Destinied To Be:

In every Girl's Lyf dere's a tym come wen dey Dream of her Prince Charming which may differ acc to dere choices, tastes nd preference nd Geet is not an Exception. She too had dreamt of her prince charming who is as Romantic as Ranbir Kapoor not d one who always be an Angry Young Man. But as said its not necessary dat every Dream Cum true. Wid d Game of Destiny nd Twist of Fate Geet ends uo in marrying Maan who is opposite to wat she dreamt of nd was husband of her Deceased sister Sameera just to fulfill her last wish. Both of dem knows dat dere Marriage is nothing but a compromise so dey r not expecting anything from each other

But was it d same Destiny wants too? Can Maan be d Person who is actually meant for Geet? Will Destiny nd d Feelings between hearts will be able to bring dem close nd can evoke new Feelings nd spark in dere Relationship? Keep reading to get dese answers

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3(Part 14 onwards)

In Love With Mr. Imperfect:

For Him it was Love at First Sight
For Her LOVE Doesnt even Exist in this world

He Treasures Relationships
She's Scared of Relationships

He's Jovial nd Contended
She's Lonely nd Isolated

He's ready to break every boundary that she has created around her Heart
She doesnt even Think that she had any heart in her

He Loves Her
She Firmly Believe dat d Word "LOVE" is not meant for her

She's PERFECT
He's IMPERFECT

Destiny makes them Meet once nd then Again & Again & Again & She falls "IN LOVEWITH MR. IMPERFECT!!!!!!"

MAANEET SS:

THIS IS NOT THE END:

she loves him unconditionally but he didnt realize d intensity of her Love den nd in vain breaks her heart leaving her scarred nd by d tym he realizes his mistake nd his true Love for her its been too late nd she walks out from his Lyf leaving him alone nd devasted. Destiny again brings each other face to face after 5 years. But will dis Tym will Destiny make dem unite or dey'll again part dere ways. It had 23 parts till nw

Thread 1 (Part 1 - 20)
Thread 2 (Part 21 - Epilogue)

So i hope nw all ur Problems will get solved nd u all r going to like my works on Maaneet. Do tell me

Luv Aakriti

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for post!!!!!!!!
Awsome work...
keep it up.
TanuDDian thumbnail
I read all ur works...thoses were awesome...
Thanks for the links...
shrutizlyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks you so much..your ffs r awesome
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
please update other two FFs also (Destined to be &  In Love With Mr. Imperfect).
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

please update other two FFs also (Destined to be &  In Love With Mr. Imperfect).

Done Dear 😊Thank u so much for  reminding me continously ðŸ˜ƒ otherwise m too lazy to update my Index😉... Luv u sweety🤗
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post!!!
thanx for sharing!
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Aakriti...for updating links of your two new FFs... It was easy to access everybody if they miss some parts...everybody can easily search over here...
Thanks once again for listening to my request.
-ChikniChameli- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...where were this thread all these days...
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 
awesome work dear
keep it up