Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

(Siggie: Thank you so much Aliena (Cute-Aly)... Love you sweety🤗... keep creating such a beautiful siggies like this only)

Hey Gals! Dil Se Thank you to all of you for showering your Love nd support on me till now... if it hadnt been ur Love nd support then i would have given up writing long back but due to ur motivation i am still writing so a Big Big Big thank you to all of you for liking my work...

now here i am going to provide links of 2 of my new SS that i had started recently... hope you all are going to like them too...

MAANEET SS:

MITRA:

They were friends no no cut that they were Best friends cut that too they were bestest friends from pasr 6 years... people often call them "inseparable souls"... they never need any other friend apart from each other as dey dont have tym to make anybody else their friend den forget about best friend. being poles apart from each other also dey were best friends... if one cries den the another one is already dere to wipe the tear even before letting it fall...

For him she was his "Laddoo", the cutest, the loveliest nd the best... For her he was his "Devil", never leaves a chance to tease her... they were happy in their blissful world wen all of a sudden she left without meeting him, wothout even telling him she left nd gone far from his lyf...

By the tym he realized she had already gone far away from him... he tried to search for her at every possible places but got no success... 6 years later he found her yet again that too on their special day; Friendship Day, only to find her engaged to someone else...

Misconceptions, conspiracy, Destiny nd her helplessness had created distance between them... will this tym he'll bring her back in his lyf forever... will this tym she'll able to tell him how much she loves him... will this tym he'll realzie his Love for her... will this tym they will be able to fight against all the odds nd get united for forever... Keep reading to get these answers

Thread 1

LIFE STARTS WHERE IT ENDS:

She is living with her 4 years old daughter Seher happily in London from past 4 years... even being a single mother also she never failed to perform all her duties... she wanted to give her daughter every happiness of this workd that she couldnt get... she works as secretary of the MD of KC, MAAN SINGH KHURANA where only 3 peoples i.e. Adi, Sasha nd Pinky knows about being her single mother nd for rest of the staff she had maintained a low profile including her boss too...

he always admires her for her down to earth nature but never able to say it to her thinking wat will she think but this is also true that he couldnt ignore the attraction that he's having for her... he dont know anything about her past lyf neither the fact that she had a daughter except the information that she's GEET HANDA who lives in London from past 4 years, it was never necessary for him to know to anything further... it was all her that matter to him...

she had a past which she dont wanted to remember nd from which she had came far away but still the dark memories of her past haunts her in her nightmare... he had an unknown attraction towards her but never able to voice it out seeing her professional attitude... Wat will happen wen he'll come to know that the girl whom he admire the most is a singke mother?... How will he react?... will he ever be able to try to know about her past or will leave her alone just like everyone did?... or will he accept her with her past nd her sweetest daughter Seher?... Will she ever be able to Love someone else after having so many scars from her past?... will she ever to come out from her nightmares nd see through his Love?... kepp reading to get these answers

Thread 1
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
AKSashadow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks good tracks with nice updates
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link for all ur ff's. nice ffs
kiran_rati thumbnail
hey update all ur works
missing them
neha_g6 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanx for giving the links of ur ff😊
it really now easy to get and read them
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

(Siggie: Thank you so much Aliena (Cute-Aly)... Love you sweety🤗... keep creating such a beautiful siggies like this only)

Hey Gals! Thanx a ton for showeromg your Love nd support to me in tons... i really had no words to show my gratitude towards your Love... All i can say is that please continue showering your Love nd suppirt in the furure too...

Ok! So here i am going to provide the link of my 2 OS that i had posted as it'll be easy for you all to get access nd for me too😉... so here are they

MAANEET OS:

(Siggie Courtesy: Thanks to ALiena (cute-Aly)... Love you a loads Sweety)

Kehna Hi Kya:

They met each other in a marriage only to lost their hearts to each other but none of them could say this to other. It was only their eyes nd their gestures that use to convey their feelings to each other till the end of marriage. And after Marriage both have to move on their resoective ways.

But is this the end of their silent Love Story or destiny had something else stored for them? Will they meet each other again or is that they had met only to be part away? will they ever be able to confess each other or is that this Love will always be hidden in their hearts only? Keep reading to get these answers

Kehna Hi Kya

(Banner Credit: A Loving thanx to Taslima Di nd Aliena😳...)                                
                                                        Yours Valentine:

He had only one dream and that is to fulfill his father's dream of him becoming an IAS officer. No other thing could distract him from his goal until he met her. Geet, A snob, rich, rude nd arrogant girl who keeps the world under her feet nd Maan a simple, humble, poor but honest boy who had the capability to touch the sky of success.

What happen when these two absolutely opposite people meet each other? Will she accept him the way he is or he will be the another piece of dirt for her? Will he ever fall for her nd change her attitude towards lyf or she'll be another high-headed Bimbo for him? will they ever have a future ahead or they'll part their ways as a strangers? Will she realize the fact that true love lies in simplicity or she'll lose the true Love of her lyf due to her Ego? Read it to know these Answers

Yours Valentine
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 10 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme works
waiting 4 update of KHK
IheartUSoMuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi dear hope you are fine , please update the ffs waiting eagerly ðŸ˜Š
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail