article : is faysal qureshi not enjoying acting?

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Home | Happenings | Dramas | Celebrities | Ratings | Contests | Forums | Contact |

Article

Is Faysal Qureshi not enjoying his work...?

Faysal Qureshi without a doubt is one of the finest actors we have in the industry today, and I am myself not feeling very bright writing this piece of article today.

Today's generation is growing up watching this actor perform great characters on screen, but what he is , or how he feels off screen is hardly highlighted. Faysal is one of my personal favorites, and criticizing the man isn't easy. This composition is totally unbiased, and is genuinely based on personal opinions , that depend on what has been seen.

Faysal Qureshi might be a perfectionist onscreen, but he has always been famous for rubbing people (specially fans) the wrong way. We have also heard of producers shedding tears thanks to his tantrums. Some say it is justified now given the fame he enjoys. Well, to me it is never justified.

But the question today is not how good of an actor he is , or how bad of a person he can be. It is if "Faysal Qureshi enjoys what he does…". The common notion is that acting is an enjoyable job that allows you to travel abroad, roam around in fancy cars, and wear designer outfits. Faysal thanks to his background (belongs to a filmy family), and his own hard word has achieved all this, but unfortunately he looks like a sad man off-screen.

What recently caught my attention was this man despising his own profession on screen on an episode of "Hero Bannay Ki Tarang". He was seen complaining of what he does. If this was not enough, he has often been seen complaining of his schedule (that he himself chooses). His tweets often suggest that he is not happy with the choc a block schedule, and needs time out. Seeing how much he is on screen these days I am sure he does need a breather (and we viewers too).

Another thing that caught my eye recently was seeing Faysal using to cue cards while hosting a show. It is bad to forget the names of the contestants of the show you are hosting . This looks like a clear case of exaggeration.

There is no denial that the man is among the best at what he does, but after all the hard work he deserves a neat break. The actor has achieved a lot, and he should limit himself to quality time now instead of looking tired of what he is doing.

P.S: The article contains opinions of the writer only.

xml api

About US | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Disclaimer | Careers | Feedback