love u alll sooo much
and
if u want to be pmed for the update of this SS add me in ur buddylist
and again
iampretty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 2

As geet left from there, maan followed her.

Maan: geet stop please. Geet stop, listen to me.

Geet was running on the road. She didn't notice the car heading toward her in a speed. The driver was drunk or something like that. As maan saw the car, he shouted at geet, but geet didn't hear anything. The car was about to hit geet, maan pulled her aside and slapped her.

The person driving the car escaped from there. Geet who was too shocked at the moment looked at maan with her full of tears big eyes.

Maan realized what he did. He looked at geet, and closed his eyes and try to say sorry, but before he could say anything geet hugged him.

Geet: I am sorry maan. I really am. I didn't know what..

Maan: shhh…….i am sorry jaan, I am an idiot totally stupid to raise hand on you, I swear I can never even think about this in my wildest dreams. I just cant lose you damit. Whenever something bad happens to you I feel like destroying everything, I juse cant control myself I…

Geet:maan I know u love u me a lot, and I know what u did was also because of your love for me. It was your love that reflected even in that slap of yours. It was simply your love.

Maan: how can I be so lucky to have u in my life? U are a gift for me. I can never ask for anything more than this.

Geet: maan u drama king stop it now. and waise u ghande itni zoor se marne ki kya zarorat thi. Uff u know how much its hurting. Geet touched her cheek, and made a baby face. But inside she was doing bangra , for teasing maan. Maan became all serious and concerned I am so sorry. Maan had guilt written all over his face, geet felt bad for teasing maan. Geet I am really sorry, ugghhh why I cant control myself. Is it hurting badly. Lets go to docter, that's it geet couldn't hold on and she burst into laughing. It didn't took maan long to realize she was teasing him. She ran from there , maan chased her, and when he finally caught her, he kissed her and said, geet I love you sooo much, never leave me.

Geet: I love u too maan forever and ever.

Maan: geet jaan don't stress yourself please, I told u sameera cant do no harm to us and our family. She can never touch MAAN SINGH KHURANA family. Just because sameera is back, doesn't mean that past can repeat itself.

Geet: I know maan but still, whatever sameera did after that I have this strange fear that she will again separate you and me and..

Maan: geet I told you I will not let the past repeat itself and why we talking about her, forget it jaan and give me your smile.

Geet smile a little.

Maan: not this one, I want a bigger smile. The same smile that u have when khushi takes your side not me, the smile u have when I get frustrated when u refuse to give what I want.( ahem ahem ..hahaha arey yaar kisses and all)😳 and the smile u had whenever I used to get caught sleeping in that boring history class.

Geet smiled hearing his sweet husband concerned yet sweet and convincing argument. Maan hugged geet and they left from there.

Sameera who all the while was standing there saw this smirked more like an evil laugh and said to herself..

You are right maan..past wont repeat itself, cause this time I will make sure I destroy u all.

Meanwhile the lovey dovey couple returned home, and they saw what they didn't expected. Khushi standing on the table with chocolate all ove her clothes, nakul standing on side shivering in fear, and dadi sitting holding her head.

Geet: khushi yeh kya ho raha hai.. what is all the mess? Nakul why u standing here, and dadima app theek to haina.

Dadi: ask your naughty princess what she did? Ufff yeh ladki hume pagal kar degi. Maan smiled hearing dadi's last line. Saying this dadi left from there.

Khushi come here, what u did?

Khushi: mumma I didn't did anything, this nakli (a name given to nakul from khushi) drop this choco on me.

Nakul: hawww nahin nahin nahin.

Geet: nakul stop behaving like kids khushi what happened.

Khushi: ok so mumma …once upon a time

Geet: khushi what are u saying?

Khushi: no no mumma no talking u all sit and i tell u the story.

Geet and maan sat on the couches. Nakul was about to sit…

Khushi: not you nakli, stay still, khushi said while scrunching her cute nose.

Khushi: so the thing was I went to chiklen( kitchen) and saw nakli eating ice cream, and when I ask what he is doing he said he was tasting the ice cream. Then again I went there and saw him eating and not doing work I ask him what u doing and I said I will tell mumma, he drop this choco on me and blah blah blah khushi went on and on and on..

While nakul was at verge of fainting. Geet picked khushi in her arms and said tell the truth.

Khushi made a baby face and said mumma I just had one bite. geet couldn't help but smile on khushi's face she kissed him and put her to sleep. Geet assure nakul that he is not in trouble and headed towards her bedroom.

Maan: geet did u saw nakul's face? And maan started laughing.

Geet: maan stop it your devil is becoming just like u, everyday a new shararat.

Maan: akhir beti kiski hai. Meri.. maan said proudly.

Geet: maan jab se khushi ayi hai u don't even look at me:( geet pouts funnily.

Maan: aye haye meri jaan tum hud hi humare pass nahin ati, maan said while coming closer, and lights off…. ( yaar I am shareef bacha ).🤣 🤣

Couple of days later….

It was a usual weekend at khurana house.

Khushi as usual went to park.

Maan as usual was busy in teasing geet.

Suddenly the phone rang…

Geet picked up the phone and drop the phone after hearing from other side, she started crying, maan came near her and she said khushi before fainting in his arms…

Precap…

Geet: maan I want my daughter back . maan mujhe meri baby wapis la do…

I hope u guys liked it.

Do press the like button and comment.

Even if u didn't liked it do tell me.

Thank you soo much for reading it and giving it your time.

iampretty thumbnail
thanks dear:)😳
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yayy i am second hehe
amazing update jaan
omg you are so well
love itt
awh love the maaneet moment
uff that evil sameera..what is she gonna do now
awh khushi is cho cute n naughty hehe
omg what happened to her..
oye u better not make it too sad jaan😭😆
lol maan teasing geet..naughty boy haha
Beautiful part
loved it
keep rocking jaan
amazing
keep it up
love ya
shreyaa.

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update Mariam
loved it
OMG i am really feeling like killing Sameera for coming back in their life and trying to ruin their happy family...
loving khushi character sweet with little naughtiness
cont soon
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ahahaaha poor Nakul!
omg that stupid Sameera kidnapped Khushi didn't she!
cont soon
thanks for the pm
iampretty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

great update Mariam
loved it
OMG i am really feeling like killing Sameera for coming back in their life and trying to ruin their happy family...
loving khushi character sweet with little naughtiness
cont soon

thanks mariam:)
ughhh yeah i hate her too
awhhh:)
sure i will