Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so Fawad's not in it now??
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mein nay farhat ishtiaq ka yeh novel padha hai...what a nice novel but yeh kiya...
yeh mein kiya sun rahi hoon..
adeel husain as ibaad and sarwat gillani as a haniya ???
ohh Allah lutiya dobo di..
yeh bilkul bhi ryt choice nahi hain for main leads..
Wese acha hi hai...drama mein Ibaad k marne ka gham thora km ho ga :)
hausaf thumbnail
Mata-e-Jan was in my opinion an average typical novel... to sum it up.. Boy meets girl, fall in love, get married, parents don't know about it, boy dies, girl goes to family and woos them over and in THE END tells them she is their Bahu... that's it... nothing brilliant about the story or unique...I wouldn't say the story is well written, I would say the CHARACTERS are extremely well written! The detail to each character is what makes Mata-e-Jan Hai Tu a great read... Im sure the drama will be a drag and boring and just a snooze fest!

"Main tumhain aik: bhot ajeeb si bot bataon Abbi !

Tum yaqen nahi karo gai,mujhe khud bhi yaqeen nahi araha abi tak.

aj subha mujhe waqt nahi pato magar gehri neend main

mujhe aisa laga tha jaise tum aye ho ..

main itni gehri neend so rahe thi aur

isi nend main mujhe yeh ehsas hua tha k

tum mere qareb kahen maujod ho ... meri ankh khul gaye thi Aabi."

"Jis rooh ke soth uski rooh ne azal ki subha

hamesha sath rehne ka wada kia tha ...

iski taraf khud ba khud kehnchi chale aye hai..

jaise wo bus kisi an dekhi,an janai qouwat ke

zair-e-osar iske qareb kehnchta chala jata hai..

yeh aik rooh ka dosri rooh kay sath azal k roz

qaim hua lafani rishta tha aur insane faham sae balatar tha"

"Suna Hai

zameen per wohi log miltey hain,jin ko

kabhi asmano kay uss paar

roohono kay mailay main

Ik doosray ki Muhabat Mili ho"

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. why you guys are telling the real story to others who didn't read the novel? πŸ˜›
well for me.. Mata-e-jaan was the best novel i have read so far among some other promising stories.. really amazing.. dunt know how the drama will be but the novel was awesome esp the character Aabi! sigh 😭 but they haven't chose the right faces for the characters ughh.. they shud have cast a very cute and innocent face for the role of Aabi atleast 😲
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that novel was supperbbb...
still remember how much i cried on the death of ibad.. farhat carried the story sooo beautiful in the novel.. she described each scene beautifuly,inspite of the fact that she never visited USA she described each scne really nice..
if a serial is going to be made on mata.e.jan,the beauty of the novel will come to an end becoz the didn't choose good leads... and in readers mind ibad's and haniya's charcter is verry high...
that just my POV..
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What :O they are making a show on the novel :O
Just a month ago when humsafar started I was discussing it my friend that whichever story they can turn into a drama but they can't make mata-e-jaan because that novel was only about the depth of characters. Farhat ishtiaq wrote the characters in such way that they can't be enacted but thats my opinion and thats what I think. The story was brilliant and more than that it's character's were brilliant. I hope if they have decided to make it then it turn out to be a successful project :)
427936 thumbnail
i think em too love humsafar meri jaan humsafar...

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Humsafar is superb 😳
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!really??fawad was approached but he dint take up the serial its soo sad :'( i wuld luvv to watch it if fawad was there ;)
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u cant help but fall in love with Ibad n Hania...the characters are extremely beautifully written but i strongly feel the show the show wont be up to the mark so not looking forward to itπŸ₯± but i would have loved it if Fawad would have been a partπŸ˜”